What's new

Flowers for JazzAvenue's wife (yes this is serious)

Games like tonight exactly why we owe JA's wife this note of thanks. Can't wait for the quotes!

Games like tonight exactly why we owe JA's wife this note of thanks. Can't wait for the quotes!

giphy.gif

Thanks again everyone who contributed! In the end we got contributions from 20 people, so that should allow JA's wife to get some really nice flowers, chocolate, or whatever other Valentine's Day present from Jazzfanz she decides she wants. And hopefully she'll forgive us for keeping JA awake at night after Jazz games! :)

P.S. For the curious there were 10 Paypal and 9 Venmo donations (plus me, to make 20 people).

I chipped in a fiver last night.

Not to hijack this thread, but If @colton is willing to play middle-man again I'd be happy to chip in another five to help @fishonjazz and his daughter.
#fiveforthefish

Yeah, was going to mention this.

Me too. I just wasn't sure if Fish would be okay with this.
Thanks for thinking of me but im ok. Im not ok with help on this one, doesn't feel right. Appreciate the thoughts but I have overtime opportunities, tax returns, and another stimulus package on the way.

Thanks for thinking of me but im ok. Im not ok with help on this one, doesn't feel right. Appreciate the thoughts but I have overtime opportunities, tax returns, and another stimulus package on the way.
How about a little gift and a get-well card for your princess? Would you be okay if the board did something like that?

How about a little gift and a get-well card for your princess? Would you be okay if the board did something like that?
Yes that would be nice. You guys are too kind.
She loves my little ponies.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app