What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

"If I take the qualifying offer and become an [unrestricted] free agent there is no way I am coming back," Jennings told Yahoo! Sports on Friday after practice. "There is no way."
Jennings turned down a four-year, $40 million deal prior to this season, a source told Yahoo! Sports. A one-year qualifying offer would be worth about $4.5 million for Jennings.
"I just want to win," Jennings said. "The way I am playing now, I just want to go to a winning team and play like that. I don't care about being a superstar or being the main guy. I did that [the] first four years. I just want to win and be somewhere where it's all about winning.
Jazz just go for it.

Jennings wouldn't sign with us.

"I just want to win," Jennings said. "The way I am playing now, I just want to go to a winning team and play like that. I don't care about being a superstar or being the main guy. I did that [the] first four years. I just want to win and be somewhere where it's all about winning.

"I'm not saying the Bucks aren't about winning. But I think [a title caliber situation] will help me, motivate my game and then you have to perform."

I would like to publicly challenge PKM to a game of H.O.R.S.E

Winner gets a 10 day contract with the Jazz. Loser has to inject the entire Kentucky Basketball team with AIDS.

I would like to publicly challenge PKM to a game of H.O.R.S.E

Winner gets a 10 day contract with the Jazz. Loser has to inject the entire Kentucky Basketball team with AIDS.

Please video tape this and post it on here.

I'm pretty sure it'll make JazzFanz's server explode. Twice.

Please video tape this and post it on here.

I'm pretty sure it'll make JazzFanz's server explode. Twice.

I will for realz challenge PKM or anyone else on this forum to a game of HORSE or around the world.

I am a redonkulous spot up shooter, I just cant dribble, pass, jump, run, and all that dumb stuff.

The avis up there are funny.

Avis.jpg

I will for realz challenge PKM or anyone else on this forum to a game of HORSE or around the world.

I am a redonkulous spot up shooter, I just cant dribble, pass, jump, run, and all that dumb stuff.

I accept the HORSE challenge. I hope you can dunk.