What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

LOL ya unfortunately never UK. But ESPN needs a new darling to talk about I predict UNLV is that team. after the HBO special and all, it just time for UNLV to rise up again.

? Uk is the all time leading winner all time .. not sure how an HBO special plays in ..

Sleep it off and explain tomorrow .. love ya.

Verlin, can you get Chad Fords 2013 draft in here so that we can all have some base to go off of? Obviously things will change but I would like to know where he is feeling certain people right now. TIA. Love ya!

I don't know if you are ignoring me or if you didn't see this.

Didn't see your post. Can you link for me. Opening of my movie is on and the wife gets pised when I don't watch this **** with her. Yes I am a botch. So what. I looked and don't see anything. Give me a link and I'll post so e of it otherwise these mods love to nail me.

Didn't see your post. Can you link for me. Opening of my movie is on and the wife gets pised when I don't watch this **** with her. Yes I am a botch. So what. I looked and don't see anything. Give me a link and I'll post so e of it otherwise these mods love to nail me.

Let me find it.

I got your point.

Does Anderson have a decent shot? He really lacks speed so I wonder what makes him so good.

From DX:

Right now he sports a slow, deliberate release on his jumper, even if he's capable of making shots with his feet set, and at times off the dribble. The fact that he is able to get his shot off at his size with his high release point helps out quite a bit, he just needs to become more consistent with time and repetition.

The main things that make him stand out are his passing abilities and BBIQ. Like I said--a SF version of Marshall.

Kyle has a LOT to prove this year, as far as I am concerned .. I'm never sold on the hype of a tall guy being billed as a PG. He's good, very good, but totally void of a position .. which will be exposed in college .. the NBA? .. more so.

We'll have to wait and see how he does at UCLA. Right now, I like him in the second half of the lottery (where we'll be picking).

That is where Poythress is expected to be drafted as well. Poythress seems more athletic, strong and much quicker then Anderson is.

PS, I love that this is already going on. Let the debates begin!