What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

?? I thought he was being sarcastic???

I mean obviously they wouldn't be as good of shooting pair as Thompson/Curry because of Curry, but I think they could be a dominate shooting duo like Curry/Thompson.

Splash Mountain (reference to Utah's many mountain ranges)

I mean obviously they wouldn't be as good of shooting pair as Thompson/Curry because of Curry, but I think they could be a dominate shooting duo like Curry/Thompson.

Splash Mountain (reference to Utah's many mountain ranges)

That's a tall order.. Curry/Thompson could eventually become one of the best 3pt shooting duo of all time at the rate they're developing...

Shabazz Muhammad the next Michael Beasley? Hahahaha. Thanks, Hotkkk that's the funniest thing I have heard all day. The next Mitch Richmond is what you meant to say right?

Just listen to Shabazz's interviews. He isn't a dumbass like Beasley. He sounds way to smart to completely bust like Beasley.

I think like PKM said, his handlers just led him astray and made bad choices for him.

There's no doubting that, in a holistic sense, Bazz is coming off a bad year. It'll be interesting to see how he responds.

Just listen to Shabazz's interviews. He isn't a dumbass like Beasley. He sounds way to smart to completely bust like Beasley.

I think like PKM said, his handlers just led him astray and made bad choices for him.

Well what if they're still with him when he's in the NBA?

... only with more Money $$$ to spend, more girls to hang out with, more people worshiping you, more handlers, more clubbing, cars, drugs...OHHHHHHHHHHH

... only with more Money $$$ to spend, more girls to hang out with, more people worshiping you, more handlers, more clubbing, cars, drugs...OHHHHHHHHHHH

In interviews he acknowledged that he trusted people that he shouldn't have and is going to start making his own decisions and what not.

Please post better.

Awww.. I helped you guys get back together? How nice....

Cy and I have always been together, just trolling the tards.

Your welcome. I accept acronyms that end in J as signs of gratitude.

LJ (left jab)