What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

With the 14th pick of the 2013 NBA TV Mock Draft, the Utah Jazz select...
[video]https://watch.nba.com/nba/video/channels/draft/2013/06/26/20130626-mockdraf14.nba?tab=3

But smh I bet someone was faster and I didnt spot it in the mess

The board is a mess today, I'm going to just burry this tidbit in here where nobody will see it.

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody Interesting non-player tidbit: Former Ute Alex Jensen was spotted with Jazz brass at a Salt Lake City restaurant last night. Staff addition? Alex Jensen also helped Jazz at a pre-draft workout. He'd make complete sense as Brad Jones' replacement on the player development staff.

The board is a mess today, I'm going to just burry this tidbit in here where nobody will see it.

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody Interesting non-player tidbit: Former Ute Alex Jensen was spotted with Jazz brass at a Salt Lake City restaurant last night. Staff addition? Alex Jensen also helped Jazz at a pre-draft workout. He'd make complete sense as Brad Jones' replacement on the player development staff.

Would be BAWSE

Yup, and in 2 years everyone will be saying 'that's the guy I would have drafted in 2013, how could Lindsey be so stupid?"
And everyone will also be saying.."I knew this guy was going to be a bust. Said so before the draft." Problem is, we probably have all posted something good, as well as bad, about every single player in this draft. Just a matter of picking out that specific post, however a particular player turns out.

And everyone will also be saying.."I knew this guy was going to be a bust. Said so before the draft." Problem is, we probably have all posted something good, as well as bad, about every single player in this draft. Just a matter of picking out that specific post, however a particular player turns out.

Just check my post I made in that 1,500 pg draft thread. Its all there man.

Bro, I have never said an ill will towards Otto Porter. Shut your ignorant whore mouth.