What's new

Following potential 2015 draftees

Tomorrow is the measurements (wingspan, reach, etc). We know a ballpark for most of them but here are the ones I'm watching

Looney: Was last measured at 17 with a 7'3" wingspan. We could see something Favors like at 7'4"
Russell: Has never been measured without shoes, guessing he comes in at a weak 6'3"
J.Grant: Wingspan has never been measured.
Booker: The youngest player in the draft I think. Has he grown?
Dekker: Standing reach never measured, a respectable score (8'10"+) here would mean you could play him at spots at PF.

Tomorrow is the measurements (wingspan, reach, etc). We know a ballpark for most of them but here are the ones I'm watching

Looney: Was last measured at 17 with a 7'3" wingspan. We could see something Favors like at 7'4"
Russell: Has never been measured without shoes, guessing he comes in at a weak 6'3"
J.Grant: Wingspan has never been measured.
Booker: The youngest player in the draft I think. Has he grown?
Dekker: Standing reach never measured, a respectable score (8'10"+) here would mean you could play him at spots at PF.

Russell looks big to me. I don't know... If I had to guess he'd be 6'4'' barefoot.

I'm starting to like Myles Turner, but I feel like he'll be a riser come draft night, or the Pacers draft him.

Fun fact: The man who is helping Turner hone his craft is Ken Roberson, his trainer. Roberson has worked with Turner since he was 13 years old and has also trained LaMarcus Aldridge, Chris Bosh and Karl Malone.

I'm starting to like Myles Turner, but I feel like he'll be a riser come draft night, or the Pacers draft him.

Fun fact: The man who is helping Turner hone his craft is Ken Roberson, his trainer. Roberson has worked with Turner since he was 13 years old and has also trained LaMarcus Aldridge, Chris Bosh and Karl Malone.

Turner is one of the kindest guy you'll ever meet. He would be a GREAT addition to our team.

#Kindness

which not so successful players has he trained?

I kind of hope we either draft someone obvious like Devin Booker (need shooting) or go for the homerun and draft someone nobody has ever heard of like Luwawu (sp?) or Vezenkov. Jazz have done well so far with obscure dudes.

So we need to send Favors and Gobert to Roberson, not Malone?

ESPNU‏@ESPNU 8m8 minutes ago

Ok #BBN @THEwillieCS15 reaches 9'3" high, stands 7'1/2" with shoes, & has a wingspan of 7'3". That's the trillest. pic.twitter.com/ENMSn8wXMJ

That didn't link right.

WCS
7'1/2" in shoes
9'3 standing reach
7'3 wingspan