What's new

Following potential 2015 draftees

I really like Stanley Johnson, but I feel he might be unattainable given our record, unless we get lucky in the lottery.

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson might be my favorite Sophomore though and I think we could potentially get him late lottery.

Also a big fan of Brandon Ashley in the late 1st round. DX has him mocked in the 2nd round right now, but I see him rising. Stretch 4 potential with good size and athleticism, no?

I really like Stanley Johnson, but I feel he might be unattainable given our record, unless we get lucky in the lottery.

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson might be my favorite Sophomore though and I think we could potentially get him late lottery.

Also a big fan of Brandon Ashley in the late 1st round. DX has him mocked in the 2nd round right now, but I see him rising. Stretch 4 potential with good size and athleticism, no?

So, basically you adopted AZ. Your love for A. Gordon, and now Hollis-Jefferson (who, I admit, I have been pimping for 3 years now), and Brandon Ashley. We get it, you watch the Westcats.

So, basically you adopted AZ. Your love for A. Gordon, and now Hollis-Jefferson (who, I admit, I have been pimping for 3 years now), and Brandon Ashley. We get it, you watch the Westcats.

THE NBA UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA.

Sean Miller > Coach Cal

tbh

Actually, no. By what metric would you use. Please don't abuse yourself.

I used the CRA (Cy Rating Algorithm). I would explain it to you, but it would probably be too confusing. Just trust the numbers

Sean Miller comes out as a 97 rating and Coach Cal is a 88 rating.

How did Towns perform in the first two games? His stats don't look impressive, but what about his play?

I used the CRA (Cy Rating Algorithm). I would explain it to you, but it would probably be too confusing. Just trust the numbers

lol - I see

How did Towns perform in the first two games? His stats don't look impressive, but what about his play?

He has looked lost and terrible. The best player has been fellow freshman Trey Lyles. (Odom-like)

Towns strikes me as an uber-skilled (for his age especially) big dude with an uber-low BBIQ. I really don't know, just guessing. Amirite?

So.. Towns isn't a sure thing then??

I am qorried about his athleticism.

But I thought you said we had to draft him because he was the perfect fit next to Favors!

Don't tell me that you said that with no research…don't break my heart like that Nickkkkkkky.

Got the app, monica

But I thought you said we had to draft him because he was the perfect fit next to Favors!

Don't tell me that you said that with no research…don't break my heart like that Nickkkkkkky.

There aren't enough highlight videos of Towns out yet for KKK to do sufficient "scouting".

Nope. Skill and IQ.. lacking strength and experience.

Well I'm sure the time spent at UK will render his IQ down to 0, but at least he will get strong in that 1 billion dollar weight room that Coach Cal bought using his money laundering from selling molly to underage children. YEAH I SAID IT> SHOTS FIRED.