What's new

Following potential 2015 draftees

DX's latest (and likely final mock) has the Jazz taking Trey Lyles.

Trey. Lyles. Remember that name.
Please no. Not unless they're trading up with New York. Jazz can do better than Lyles at #12. Maybe they like him, he just doesn't seem Like a difference maker to me.

Chad Ford's last mock draft:

KAT
Russell
Mudiay
Okafor
Porz

Lmao, can't wait for the draft.

Oubre's shoes have silver spike studs on them.

and apparently I am getting very old, socks are no longer in fashion.

I've been fishing most of the day and would prefer to not have to read the last million posts on the board.
Anyone willing to give me the cliff notes as to whether any rumor seems to be substantive?

I've been fishing most of the day and would prefer to not have to read the last million posts on the board.
Anyone willing to give me the cliff notes as to whether any rumor seems to be substantive?

Only one I hope is true is using #12 + Burke + maybe another asset for Johnson or Winslow.

Please no. Not unless they're trading up with New York. Jazz can do better than Lyles at #12. Maybe they like him, he just doesn't seem Like a difference maker to me.

Locke was saying only 3% of picks between 11-15 becomes All Stars...

So instead of swinging for the fence, the FO might be trying to go for a solid double instead?

Some early Favors rumors about him being shopped.

Basically same as last year.

Locke was saying only 3% of picks between 11-15 becomes All Stars...

So instead of swinging for the fence, the FO might be trying to go for a solid double instead?

Well Locke is getting his data from a time long before analytics. Not to say the chance is real high, but its higher than 3%