What's new

Following potential 2015 draftees

Remember we still have the rights to Neto as well. Putting up pretty good numbers in Spain.

Neto's numbers are OK, but nothing to write home about:

22MPG, 8.7PPG, 4.4 APG, 2.7TO, 2.0RPG, 1.0SPG => shooting 41%FG, 24% 3P FG, 70%FT.

Neto's numbers are OK, but nothing to write home about:

22MPG, 8.7PPG, 4.4 APG, 2.7TO, 2.0RPG, 1.0SPG => shooting 48%FG, 24% 3P FG, 70%FT. Interesting that his 2P game seems extremely good(64%) while his 3P shot is very shaky. Just for reference - there is no guard in the NBA with higher % on 2P shots. The closest ones are Beno Udrih(57%), Andre Miller, Goran Dragic(56%) and Steph Curry(55%)...

Am I being too optimistic here or is his game better suited for the NBA? I always felt that way when I had the chance to see him play. Especially that game before the WC against team US. I don't know maybe it's because he is so likeable but I would like to think that he can suceed here.

Am I being too optimistic here or is his game better suited for the NBA? I always felt that way when I had the chance to see him play. Especially that game before the WC against team US. I don't know maybe it's because he is so likeable but I would like to think that he can suceed here.

My numbers were wrong. I made the correction above. The way the site I'm looking at lists them had me fooled - they list FGA and FGA Made, but they mean 2P FGA, so I calculated how much his 2P FGA would be and got 64%, but then I got suspicious when I saw the NBA stats and checked several other sites and it turned out his 2P FGA is 48%, not 64...

On your question - I am not sure... he seems turnover prone. He threads the needle a lot it seems. His defensive game looked good in those WC games. To me he looks like a game manager type of PG - solid all around playmaker, who won't blow you away but will run your team solidly. His stats numbers are pretty good for Europe(they are really stingy with assists usually). To me Neto looks like a back up in the NBA... he might be a good one though.

I like Oubre's upside more than Booker's tbh.

Taller, longer (much), more athletic. And even though he may not be the lights out shooter that Booker is, he's still shooting 39% on 3 attempts per game (in just 19 minutes)... not to mention his form looks really smooth.

Nothing I see from Oubre really inspires intrigue from me. Just seems meh.

I felt that way forever too. I think after watching him more, the more real his potential seems as a 3&D player. His wingspan is ****ing crazy, and he seems to know how to use it. Plus his shooting form looks legit to me and is backed up by the numbers. He looks like a better shooter than Johnson (at least spotting up, haven't seen him shoot as much off the dribble).

OK, so barring an absolute collapse in progress, it seems we'll be picking in the 10 - 14 range now. DX has these guys available:

10. Myles Turner

11. Kelly Oubre

12. Frank Kaminsky

13. Kevon Looney

14. Devin Booker

Looks like it'll be a showdown between Oubre VS Booker VS Looney. Let the debate begin!!!!

OK, so barring an absolute collapse in progress, it seems we'll be picking in the 10 - 14 range now. DX has these guys available:

10. Myles Turner

11. Kelly Oubre

12. Frank Kaminsky

13. Kevon Looney

14. Devin Booker

Looks like it'll be a showdown between Oubre VS Booker VS Looney. Let the debate begin!!!!

I really like those three!

10. Myles Turner

11. Kelly Oubre

12. Frank Kaminsky

13. Kevon Looney

14. Devin Booker

We also will need that 3rd big man as well so I would not count out a big man at this point. Turner has a lot of talent and upside and Kaminsky could be a better Okur potentially.