What's new

Following potential 2015 draftees

DL doesn't have an agenda to keep his players happy?

Yeah but you don't hear him praising everything and anything. If Trey needed work on his defense he would call him out on it for example.

I am much more sceptical when college coaches try to "sell" their players.

Pretty sure he was being a bit sarcastic, but you never know with these doctors!
Well how can you comepare what DL is doing and what Self or any college coach is doing? You start critiquing your players in public as a college coach and the next season you find it hard to recruit. There is no money in college so one of the few currencies they have are their words come draft time. These players need to know their coaches got their back.

Well how can you comepare what DL is doing and what Self or any college coach is doing? You start critiquing your players in public as a college coach and the next season you find it hard to recruit. There is no money in college so one of the few currencies they have are their words come draft time. These players need to know their coaches got their back.

Look, most coaches aren't going to go out of their way to call a true freshman a hard worker and a leader if he isn't. If Self was lying about it, then his entire team knows, and he's ruined his credibility with his team. Most coaches just don't call a guy a leader when he isn't. This isn't rocket science man! I like you and you're a nice guy, but I think you're way off base on this one!!

If Oubre falls to 10-12 we gotta pick him. Need a little bit of flash on this team, i'm sick of seeing poundcake dunks every fast break...
But seriously, he seems like with the right coaching especially defensively he could be a gem. If he taps out his potential we can move Gordon to SG and play Hood off the bench as a pure 3 and D guy.

Look, most coaches aren't going to go out of their way to call a true freshman a hard worker and a leader if he isn't. If Self was lying about it, then his entire team knows, and he's ruined his credibility with his team. Most coaches just don't call a guy a leader when he isn't. This isn't rocket science man! I like you and you're a nice guy, but I think you're way off base on this one!!

Thanks bro!!! Rep'd!!!

If Oubre falls to 10-12 we gotta pick him. Need a little bit of flash on this team, i'm sick of seeing poundcake dunks every fast break...
But seriously, he seems like with the right coaching especially defensively he could be a gem. If he taps out his potential we can move Gordon to SG and play Hood off the bench as a pure 3 and D guy.

I love what Millsap brings, bit hes just not good enough to play consistent minutes. If we could find an upgrade that would be good. I believe Oubre could do that for us.

In reading through this thread I'm surprised that some of you think Gobert is into himself, or cocky, or whatever. He is not any of that, he's just a straight-up bad *** with a chip on his shoulder that is out to dominate everyone because he knows that he can be, or become that guy.

In reading through this thread I'm surprised that some of you think Gobert is into himself, or cocky, or whatever. He is not any of that, he's just a straight-up bad *** with a chip on his shoulder that is out to dominate everyone because he knows that he can be, or become that guy.
We think he's confident.

Watching the team not be able to hit anything tonight makes me want Kaminsky even more. We need more guys that can flat out get buckets.

Watching the team not be able to hit anything tonight makes me want Kaminsky even more. We need more guys that can flat out get buckets.

First there was Adam Morrison, then there was Jimmer, and McBuckets. And now, The greatest of them all... FRANK THE TANK!

First there was Adam Morrison, then there was Jimmer, and McBuckets. And now, The greatest of them all... FRANK THE TANK!

Brilliant post. Why you just comparing all the white guys? The idea that you can compare Jimmer to Kaminsky is idiotic.