What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

I like the offense of musa but if you notice when he drives he is all hunched over. I am concerned that that hunch will limit his ability to see the floor and make the right pass.

A prospects hunchability will be widely discussed by 2022. Most sought after trait after switchability and the reason why otherwise great prospects will plummet down draft boards.

“Smiths lack of hunchabilty on full display at the combine killed GM’s confidence in him. His agent should have had him skip the Hunch®️ measurement and kept teams in the dark there”.......will be a verbatim quote.

A prospects hunchability will be widely discussed by 2022. Most sought after trait after switchability and the reason why otherwise great prospects will plummet down draft boards.

“Smiths lack of hunchabilty on full display at the combine killed GM’s confidence in him. His agent should have had him skip the Hunch®️ measurement and kept teams in the dark there”.......will be a verbatim quote.

sarcasm doesn't elude you

Yeah, but his hunch is linked to a possibly serious medical issue with his back.

Yeah, but his hunch is linked to a possibly serious medical issue with his back.

I thought he had worked to improve it... thought I saw Schmitz say something... I like the things I’ve heard about his personality and work ethic.

I thought he had worked to improve it... thought I saw Schmitz say something... I like the things I’ve heard about his personality and work ethic.
I mean, bad back posture is bad back posture. I doubt any NBA team currently has his medical records. Who knows exactly what he has and the severity level of it.

Remember, Jonahthan Jeanne was a first round prospect this time last year before he finally came over and got medically tested by a NBA team and they realized he had Marfan's Syndrome.

Yeah, bu he is an elite, like maybe the best ever as a shooter.

He is also a fairly high level defender.

I'm not sure Bridges is either. Bridges might just be Wesley Johnson.
Klay wasn't Klay coming out either. Bridges shooting numbers over the course of his career are about as elite as a guy can be at this stage. His volume increased each year, but his efficiency was excellent across the board. Still no guarantee of course, but he's trending right.

Wikipedia shows ole boys (Musa) wingspan at 7’......

And then find out it’s actually the opposite.

I mean, bad back posture is bad back posture. I doubt any NBA team currently has his medical records. Who knows exactly what he has and the severity level of it.

Remember, Jonahthan Jeanne was a first round prospect this time last year before he finally came over and got medically tested by a NBA team and they realized he had Marfan's Syndrome.

I see it as similar to Myles Turners gait and his deficiency in glut muscles. He fixed/improved that. Not a dr so who knows.

Cy, you are a celebrity. I believe I heard Tony Jones give you a shout out on his podcast.

I see it as similar to Myles Turners gait and his deficiency in glut muscles. He fixed/improved that. Not a dr so who knows.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, we don't know.

But if he has Kyphosis (which seems like 99% chance he does) that could require career ending surgery down the line. There are different reasons why people get kyphosis that vary in severity. He could have Marfan's Syndrome like Jeanne did.

Tall guys have to hunch to be good ball handlers

There is some truth to this, having long arms helps. You want to control the ball as low to the ground as possible, especially when attacking for a long list of reasons that donovan mitchell displays constantly

Last edited:
That Okobo kid looks like a more athletic version of Tony Parker. Too bad it doesn't fit our needs at the moment. A good upgrade over Neto that's for sure.

That Okobo kid looks like a more athletic version of Tony Parker. Too bad it doesn't fit our needs at the moment. A good upgrade over Neto that's for sure.

Outside of a straight center we can draft any position regardless of need... if they are good there will be playing time.