What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

For a McDonalds All-American, MJ Walker is a serious sleeper... I'ma say it again, because I'm not blowing smoke y'all know I been hyping him for years too, favorite 4-star in the class..Robert Williams once held that distinction... now he's here, and eligible...

he was 6'4" when I first mentioned him... They widely throwing around the 6'6" listing now and saying he can play SF.. He's not super long, 6'8" wingspan. Type of player who reaches their peak vertical quickly, he gets great hops on his jumpshot too, like Jerryd Bayless.

I would contend, Of all the guards in this freshman class, he's gotta be one of the closest to Donovan Mitchell.. This kid was a big-time Wide Receiver recruit too but went with basketball.. Paul Scruggs a good candidate for this too fwiw.

He's scorching hot shooting to start his career.. like 50% from deep on over 4 attempts per and 90% from the stripe.. His J is really quite saucy... FSU is no joke. Hamilton has the blueprint, it's simply this, crazy length straight across the frontline, and then fill in guards that are dogs -- And MJ Walker is a pitbull..

He's a Freshman but almost 20 years old already too so this could be one of those type of distorted timelines....

Terrance Mann a serious player to watch for this thread too.. He's NBA strong on the wing for sure.

Last edited:
For a McDonalds All-American, MJ Walker is a serious sleeper... I'ma say it again, because I'm not blowing smoke y'all know I been hyping him for years too, favorite 4-star in the class..Robert Williams once held that distinction... now he's here, and eligible...

he was 6'4" when I first mentioned him... They widely throwing around the 6'6" listing now and saying he can play SF.. He's not super long, 6'8" wingspan. Type of player who reaches their peak vertical quickly, he gets great hops on his jumpshot too, like Jerryd Bayless.

I would contend, Of all the guards in this freshman class, he's gotta be one of the closest to Donovan Mitchell.. This kid was a big-time Wide Receiver recruit too but went with basketball.. Paul Scruggs a good candidate for this too fwiw.

He's scorching hot shooting to start his career.. like 50% from deep on over 4 attempts per and 90% from the stripe.. His J is really quite saucy... FSU is no joke. Hamilton has the blueprint, it's simply this, crazy length straight across the frontline, and then fill in guards that are dogs -- And MJ Walker is a pitbull..

He's a Freshman but almost 20 years old already too so this could be one of those type of distorted timelines....

Terrance Mann a serious player to watch for this thread too.. He's NBA strong on the wing for sure.
Hasn't Walker been playing hurt or something?

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm warming up to Kris Wilkes at UCLA. He's got more handle, shake and shiftiness than I thought. TBH, I like Wilkes as much as I like Miles Bridges at the moment. Bridges takes a lot of bad shots and doesn't seem interested in working for better shots.

He looks like Khris Middleton to me, but I haven't watched too much of him. Paul George had some handle and passing I'd like to see from Mikal Bridges.

I was wrong about this. Mikal Bridges is markedly more explosive and athletic than Khris Middleton--has real potential to get to the rim. Y'all are right about him going lottery. He'd be good for the Jazz.

Last edited:
I gotta stop watching Villanova live. Wanna to see bridges and he is having an awful game but he plays with a lot of effort.

He also seems to have average athletism. He is also not quick laterally.

He is a monster on defense but might struggle at the next level although Ingles does well.

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app