What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

yeah, and he pulled out of it.
To talk to his family....

I don't think Bartlestein would schedule a workout then tell him to pull out just to **** with the Jazz. He's also dealing with a finger injury, so that might have had something to do with it.

Bartlestein isnt out to get the Utah Jazz, don't be paranoid.

To talk to his family....

I don't think Bartlestein would schedule a workout then tell him to pull out just to **** with the Jazz. He's also dealing with a finger injury, so that might have had something to do with it.

Bartlestein isnt out to get the Utah Jazz, don't be paranoid.
I don't think he's out to get us. He's just not as cooperative as one would think he should be for the way the Jazz treated him after the BS him and the snek pulled off last year.

For whatever it's worth, I don't buy the "i am pulling out to talk to my family... and then 5 days later deliver the decision". You go to the workout you are scheduled for and then go home to talk to your family. IMO he probably got a promise from a team(his last workout before he pulled out of the workout with us was with the Lakers who allegedly gave promise to Kuzma last year). It will be interesting to see if he will reschedule the workout with the Jazz now or if he's going to go to any workouts really...

If any of y’all think Huerter pulled out bc Bartelstein has it against Utah...man, how do you get to that level of crazy?
The same way those posters/people who said Hayward was gone before he "made his decision" get to that level of crazy.

Turns out he is signing with Andy Shiffman under Bartlestein's agency, but not actually with Bartlestein like Hayward/Ingles are.

Yeah, my b for the confusion, just weird how ESPN is using Woj/Givony right now. Seems like two mocks would undermine the credibility of either, but I guess it's not really important and they just want a reason for viewers to tune into television programming and insider programming.

It would be good if Givony or some editor would take out the sentence about Simons now that he has Okobo to the Jazz.

Huerter apparently shot the lights out at the Combine and also interviewed with the Jazz there. I don't think the Jazz workout would have changed the Jazz's perception of him.

If any of y’all think Huerter pulled out bc Bartelstein has it against Utah...man, how do you get to that level of crazy?

I hope you didn't get that from my post. I was only pointing out the comic irony of another Bartelstein client telling the local team reporter that no decision has been made, while the rest of the twitterverse was already tweeting the details of the decision.

I hope the Jazz are able to schedule a workout with Huerter, I really want them to draft him.

I think SA takes either Huerter or Okobo... saw some smoke on Huerter and SA somewhere, but can't remember where.

Every team needs an elite catch-and-shoot shooter, especially one who isn't a complete liability on defense (See McDermott, Doug). I think Huerter could potentially go as high as Washington at 15.

Grayson Allen could end up being a good pro and a good draft day value... but I’d puke if we drafted him. Liked his game and he’s doing good things in workouts... I’d kick myself in the balls if we took him. I was a JJ fan when he was at Duke... so it isn’t a Duke thing. He just seems like the worst.

Someone tell me if Huerter can stay on the floor defensively in a playoff series. I’m not saying he can’t, I have no idea. But I need reassurance because this team needs to be built for playoff runs.

I still like Troy Brown and think he'd be a great pick at #21. I hope the Jazz get him in to work out. His shooting is apparently progressing, and he can do a lot with the ball in his hands.

Someone tell me if Huerter can stay on the floor defensively in a playoff series. I’m not saying he can’t, I have no idea. But I need reassurance because this team needs to be built for playoff runs.

Not elite defensively, but has good size and underrated athleticism and also IQ. He'll be okay.