What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Here's a clip of the best plays of the 2017 rookie class. It's hard to evaluate a player just on highlight clips. Picking a player for 2018 is going to be hard.

^^^

Igor: I've been in basketball for 25 years and [Luka] is the most talented player I have worked with.

Umm.... Igor, what about Donovan Mitchell?

You took some liberties there. "Probably one of the most talented"

In Locke's podcast network mock draft he drafted Dzanan Musa. He said he wanted to move up to 11 to draft Shai GA.

Okobo was still on the board and Locke dismissed as being lesser to Donte or Grayson as far as guards go. Sounded like his 2nd choice would have been Melvin Frazier.

In Locke's podcast network mock draft he drafted Dzanan Musa. He said he wanted to move up to 11 to draft Shai GA.

Okobo was still on the board and Locke dismissed as being lesser to Donte or Grayson as far as guards go. Sounded like his 2nd choice would have been Melvin Frazier.

Lol didn't expect that. I know he's talked about Frazier a lot, but had he talked about Musa before his workout? This is like the 3rd time he's mentioned trading up to 11 though. I feel like if Charlotte and Phoenix pass on SGA he could fall to us.

He's always had odd takes with regard to the draft. I mostly ignore him, except that I suppose he does telegraph **** as well.

Hmm.

Lol didn't expect that. I know he's talked about Frazier a lot, but had he talked about Musa before his workout? This is like the 3rd time he's mentioned trading up to 11 though. I feel like if Charlotte and Phoenix pass on SGA he could fall to us.
The mock draft was recorded a week ago iirc. They are just releasing it in segments.

Seems like he was targeting bigger 2guards. Shai is a long lanky 2 and Musa is a tall lanky 2.

I'm going to be disappointed if we pick Musa(or any of those mentioned) ahead of Okobo...