What's new

Following Potential 2019 Draftees

I've never rated a thread, but intend to rate this a big neg. How do I do bros?

Just because someone beat you to it?

Didn't we hear you saying a couple of years ago that the class of 2017 was supposed to be fantastic?

I assume this is a parody thread, and if so, I love it! Don't mean to belittle other people's interests, but this thread captures my feelings exactly on the subject, if it is a parody--that is.

I assume this is a parody thread, and if so, I love it! Don't mean to belittle other people's interests, but this thread captures my feelings exactly on the subject, if it is a parody--that is.

This is awesome.. and sorry for your soon-to-be disappointment.

I heard there are some pre-schoolers showing some real talent. Better get on that Tank-2029.

Reactions: BTP
Hahah PKM sorry to steal your thunder. That was not my intent, I honestly just wanted to see some Jazzfanz reactions about this player.

We've always been bros. But now I know it's more like Jason and Medea, Jacob and Esau, Atreus and Thyestes, Cain and Abel.

Cool, doe, bru.

haha.. Well, 2018 is all yours. I was actually thinking of making the thread about 2018 for a few months now, but wanted to make sure I had a player worthy of the first post.

I know there's a ton of room for error but i wouldnt be surprised if Bagley III stays at or near the top of this recruiting class til he's drafted.

2019 is still PKM's lol.

We've always been bros. But now I know it's more like Jason and Medea, Jacob and Esau, Atreus and Thyestes, Cain and Abel.

Cool, doe, bru.

So what your saying is that he is a jealous, effeminate sorcerer who has killed your children, with whom you share, out of guile and served them to you for dinner in order to steal your property? You on the other hand are a two-timing, yet trusting, hairy and porridge-loving man who ran off with his wife, a queen, to make a proper sacrifice to the Canaanite god rather than offering vegetables?

Your relationship with one another seems transparent.

So what your saying is that he is a jealous, effeminate sorcerer who has killed your children, with whom you share, out of guile and served them to you for dinner in order to steal your property? You on the other hand are a two-timing, yet trusting, hairy and porridge-loving man who ran off with his wife, a queen, to make a proper sacrifice to the Canaanite god rather than offering vegetables?

Your relationship with one another seems transparent.

Please refrain from dumbing down an otherwise complicated situation. TIA.