What's new

Following Potential 2020 draftees

Ohio State goes down to unranked Wisconsin..

Oregon played a horrid game the other night their wings and forwards got thoroughly outplayed.Tyler Bey on Colorado was dominant and at times disrespectful in this upset by Colorado.

Strange year indeed for college basketball..

Last edited:
couldnt sleep last night, tuned into the NBL to see LaMelo but he's out injured...

apparently RJ Hampton just got cleared for full contact..

I think an interesting storyline in college rn or on the west coast is San Diego State. Just how good are they?

Still undefeated, solid test tn vs Utah State.

I'ma big Malachi Flynn fan so im rooting for em.

Everytime I watch Oregon, Chandler Lawson puts in good minutes. He had 5 assists in that loss. He's not crazy skilled or athletic but has a good feel for the game and this crazy frame. He's the type of kid who could sorta be off radars and rise late in the process and get drafted in the 2nd as a project.

It works well that a kid like that can test the waters. He should get some interesting feedback.

This high school senior can sky:

https://twitter.com/gb3elite?lang=en

I guess he'd be in the class of 2021 thread, but **** it.

Yeah. Greg Brown is the most explosive player in HS. He's pretty much a surefire lotto pick next year. If only he were eligible he'd go very very high in 2020.

His father played football in the NFL for a few seasons and in college at Texas, where many think Greg is gonna commit for a 1-and-done campaign.

I think San Diego State is legit. They should beat Utah State as USU's big is still out.

They have a 6'10 senior nolan narain who's just starting to play for them too. once a pretty highly rated canadian recruit, interested to see if he can add anything to the mix.

Flynn is one of those guys ima be rooting for bigtime if he doesnt get drafted to fight his way thru the g-league

Here is a player to keep an eye on RJ Nembhard of TCU who had a big game yesterday. Here are his bloodlines: "Born March 22, 1999... Son of Ruben Nembhard (father) and Terri Nembhard (mother)... Ruben played two years at Weber State and averaged 16.7 points, 4.9 rebounds and 4.0 assists... Ruben played one season in the NBA, seeing action with Utah and Portland during the 1996-97 season... Sister, Jayden Nembhard, is a standout volleyball player at Keller High School... Majoring in business.".

Here is a player to keep an eye on RJ Nembhard of TCU who had a big game yesterday. Here are his bloodlines: "Born March 22, 1999... Son of Ruben Nembhard (father) and Terri Nembhard (mother)... Ruben played two years at Weber State and averaged 16.7 points, 4.9 rebounds and 4.0 assists... Ruben played one season in the NBA, seeing action with Utah and Portland during the 1996-97 season... Sister, Jayden Nembhard, is a standout volleyball player at Keller High School... Majoring in business.".

Yep TCU is a fun team to watch. Their starting C Kevin Samuel is a possible pro too.

It's gonna be interesting to see where some of the super old freshman factor into this draft. Duke's Cassius Stanley is the first player that comes to mind. He's only a few months younger than Markus Howard, who's a senior. I know WSU's Tyson Etienne is old like that too.

I think Stanley is right on that fringe of the top-60 tbh. He has short arms and can't shoot much, plus his age I think it seals his fate.

ESPN's mock

otN1LaD.jpg

Team USA youth's system is in fact the supreme cheatsheet for the NBA draft, specifically the first rd.. Its actually true and will continue to be..

U can't convince me they arent a step ahead of the other systems in place to track these players and find gems...

A player like Okoro is a prestine example. Kevin Huerter. Kevin Knox. There's really a long list, and there's already bullets in the chamber like Jabari Smith Jr that are sure to hit.

How about the play of Ashton Hagans recently? Really UK's 3 headed monster at PG has been squeaky clean with Immanuel Quickley shooting it lights out.

Oh also as you can see in that mock 6'6" Swingman Devin Vassell So. at FSU is up to #29! Big jump. I have said this years mocks, aside from josh green, lack swingmen who are athletic and can shoot, he fits the mold.