What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

The UDFA pool is gonna be so loaded this year... There's just no escaping it...

One of the many reasons why that is, the Senior class rn is actually quite strong compared to years past

One of the Seniors that I think are really good/Would be hella fun to see the Jazz pick up as an UDFA;

6'6" swingman Chris Duarte at Oregon.

He will be turning 24 around the draft, but still he's on that fringe range of being draftable. There's some injuries involved that slowed him down.

solid player tho, teams are gonna be very interested to see what he can do. I think Utah could be a great fit tbh.

One of the Seniors that I think are really good/Would be hella fun to see the Jazz pick up as an UDFA;

6'6" swingman Chris Duarte at Oregon.

He will be turning 24 around the draft, but still he's on that fringe range of being draftable. There's some injuries involved that slowed him down.

solid player tho, teams are gonna be very interested to see what he can do. I think Utah could be a great fit tbh.

He looks really good, but dang he's old for a draftee.

He looks really good, but dang he's old for a draftee.
so he broke his finger on his shooting hand at the start of last season, tried to play 5 games with it, then shut it down and had surgery... or else i truly believe he had a good shot at getting drafted, seeing as Oregon woulda been sooooo much better last year with him around and pritchard playing at the level he was.

Duarte's a former National JUCO player of the year.. Just like former Oregon duck Chris Boucher who's having a great season with Toronto.

Duarte's whole family moved with him to the US from the Domincan Republic so he could play HS basketball too. Cool story.

Originally he was recruited to Western Kentucky but didnt get any PT so he went JUCO.

The thing is defensively he's got really good instincts, especially for jumping those passing lanes... The reason why he's draftable is teams are gonna be looking at him as a possible rotation guy right away.

The thing is too Marcus Bagley's father, who's must have been some sort of diva in a past life, is an *******/menace and people around here will absolutely despise him.

He's pulling the strings too.

How involved was his father with Marcus sitting out for weeks just now at USC? It seems extremely similar to the pattern of barely playing we see from Marvin.

And most of u are probably unaware of the backstory im referencing here.. Lets say Utah drafted Marcus Bagley and gave him the Tony Bradley treatment --- Old man Bagley is gonna be tweeting sorta not-so-vague threats in the territory of "we'll see what happens when its our time to negotiate", shots at the coach, basically full deflect and doing it in a manner that seems absurd and completely drenched with bias/favoritism.

I feel like Marcus Bagley could be the Cam Reddish of this draft. The talent's there.

How about Liam Robbins on Minnesota today though?! im pretty sure his stock is gonna be rising in the coming months.

I'm beginning to think that I actually watch more college basketball by myself than the rest of this forum combined.

and the funny thing is yall read way more "insider articles".. how lame.. buncha sheep.. yall been put in your place a long time ago, now ur pigs rolling around in your own

It's strange to me cuz Utah is a total lame-duck team with overpaid stars and a bad balance sheet... The Draft is literally their only chance to escape all that..

Last edited:
Utah is basically the same team as last year too.. You'd figure ppl would want to discuss different future looks here. This is where they can change the structure of the team, and it needs it.

Your team let up 70 points in the 2nd half to the knicks their going nowhere again this year.

one player that I am really liking in this draft is Filip Petrusev. He is listed as a PF/C. He is hitting like 50% or something like that from 3. If he could play with Gobert would make a very promising frontcourt. Need to watch his defense more. He played at Gonzaga last year but is back in Europe

Jaden Springer is legitimately too low on draft boards. Been saying it. That kid is a 1st rd pick.

Things are crazy in this world, but they arent so crazy where a player like Emmanuel Mudiay goes top-10 and then a few years later a player like Jaden Springer falls to the 2nd round --- I'm callin bs. He is a 1st rd pick and a PRIME candidate for Utah to select, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS...

Bumpity bump bump.

Not too excited about who we'll be drafting at #30 :))). But at the top of the draft, Evan Mobley is being seriously slept on at #1.USC is completely under the radar but they are dominating and he's the reason why. High ceiling, high floor, perfect modern day NBA big.

dayron sharpe being outsdie of the top30 on espns best available is absurd.. He could present too much value for Utah to pass on tbh even with Udoka selected last year, their not entirely redundant.

They will love him. He's a player Utah could take with one of the last picks in the 1st rd and then they'll say "we had a lottery grade on him"

obviously there'd be some tony bradley comparisons but thats nonsense and Sharpe has better feet and is more able to guard on the perimeter.

ive long predicted gonzaga will run the table this year btw, 26-0 looks like they got a cakewalk bracket imo, i like their chances

lots of my predictions have come to pass since i last posted here..

How about the rise of 24 y/o Chris Duarte?! I see him #30 on ESPN's best available..

Davion Mitchell is a player ive been posting about for years here its crazy he;s projected 1st rd now! That is the power of on-ball defense at PG!

For YEARS Jay Bilas during every duke broadcast would call Tre Jones "the best on-ball defender in the nation" and he never was because of Davion Mitchell (also Ashton Hagans was better too)

Last edited: