What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

Hyjung Lee would be a top 2nd round target for me. Jazz need someone with decent size and shooting. He checks those boxes.

hOW ABOUT my favorite underrated C in the nation Ryan KAlkbrenner so far in this Big East Championship game? his effeciency is thru the roof...

He's 7'1 and listred 256lbs wingspan is easily 7'5+... how does he not get anymore pub? it's always been this way.. was barely a top100 prospect..

Collin Gillespie with a spectacular finish to the big east championship... It's great to see a college/coach who could get all 4star kids trust in a 3-star n start him n it constantly payoff the way Nova does it..

To me really thats the best thing about Nova..

Ya know... AJ Griffin has shot the 3 soooo outrageously well all season, It kinda makes me wonder how hes gonna shoot it in the big games...

Jaden Ivey had a truly great game today in the semi final for Purdue...

I really think its an interesting convo on whos better.. I know there's been a consensus on Ivey most of the season, even going into the season, but Griffin has gotta be in that territory.

How do u not love watching Arizona this season if ur a hardcore college ball fan.. How can UCLA's bigs stop what they have?

yea UCLA's bigs cant get anything... Ballo has 6 blocks off the bench... Smallball falls short vs the NBA sized Bigs of Zona.. Clinic from the FT line by the wildcats..

how good was Dalen Terry in this game tho... Mathurin was lights out in the 2nd half but Terry was rock solid throughout --- 0 turnovers for him.,.

Why would ESPN, or anyone, have TyTy Washington over 6'6" Dyson Daniels... How crazy is that...

Daniels dropped 21 pts 18 rebs and 9 assists in the G League bout a week ago.

Arizona is going to be a tough out in the tournament. I think they have a great shot of winning it all. Down double digits in the 2nd half tonight and end up almost win by double digits against another really good team.

Tari Eason is projected in the lottery !!! AND Malakhi Branham in the 1st rd now by ESPN... HAHAHA Its almost like i know what im talkin bout

AND Andre Jackson (UConn) is now listed at #63!!! been posting hes underrated for years here.. Its not some big mystery, teams like players who have a chance to defend...

AND Andre Jackson (UConn) is now listed at #63!!! been posting hes underrated for years here.. Its not some big mystery, teams like players who have a chance to defend...

Keegan Murray is a lock for the top-10 right? Has to be.

Keegan Murray is a lock for the top-10 right? Has to be.
Easily... He's extremely impressive, n contributes everywhere... I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in the top-5.. He sticks out like a sore thumb as someone who doesnt even belong at this level of play.

8/10 from 3 yesterday... 32 points, 9boards (3 offensive), 3ast 2 stl 2 blks... masterful showing in a close game..

The B10 Championship today vs Purdue should be rly fun to watch.

Last edited:
5 Conf Finals games today, all with draft implications/matchups -- Starting with Princeton-Yale.. Ima be pissed if Princeton doesnt win.. Jaelin Llewellyn Princetons 6'2 PG who shot 40% from 3 is actually the type of player who will get looks for SL teams n such..

Llewellyn is kinda slippery with the ball, if u bite on his fakes he can make u pay and so him shooting 40% from 3 this season is very helpful for his game.. Interested to see how this goes..

Henry Coleman is gonna have his hands full with Huntley-Hattfield of Tennessee. I've been hyping Texas A&M all season n I'll be very happy to see them pull this off..

On the other hand, the stage is set for Kennedy Chandler to do his thing on a big stage.. A&M is not really built to contain a guard like him, n most teams arent..

This is gonna take a bigtime effort for A&M to pull off.. If there's ever a perfect time for Obaeski to pop off its today.. They need all the firepower they can bring to the table..