What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

Nembhard is way too high in ESPN's rankings IMO he will go undrafted, if he does get drafted it's because he's 6'4, though he has short arms. That was a rly preposterously bad showing today.

Caleb Love drops 30 to take out UCLA!! 6/13 from 3. he took a lot of shots but only 1 turnover 3 rebs 4 ast.. Maybe he works his way back into draft territory!

Kansas wins the battle of the 5th year super senior 25 year olds vs Providence.. Remy Martin saves them off the bench.. Agbaji played poorly

a most excellent showing from 24 year old super senior (turns 25 in sept) Kameron McGusty of Miami.. 27pts 4 stls.. He will be a player teams are looking at signing in the UDFA pool..

Been posting about him here for like 5 years now i guess hahah... I swear college ball is in a state of stasis... Its so bizarre..

Jaden Ivey was awful in this loss to St. Peters... They cant just post entry feed Edey over and over again?

6 turnovers 2ast 1/6 from 3...

Purdue should've had Caleb Furst more involved all season. It came back to bite them. He can really shoot the ball and he's a 6'10 lefty with a pretty quick release. . For them to have shot 5/21 from 3 and Furst has 0 FGA's is.. not right...

How many of those players throwing up those bricks are actually better 3pt shooters than Furst?

and it's not some big mystery why, they are backlogged in the frontcourt and trying to showcase Edey, Trevion Williams and Ivey, so the freshman Furst drew the short straw.

Jamie Jaquez laid brick after brick after brick after brick last night... Yikes... thats why UCLA lost.. It's crazy to think that Peyton Watson plays 3 minutes so that can happen..

Dalen Terry gets another big bump up ESPN's best aVAILAble list into the mid 2nd rd range.. It's really strange to me that he wasnt in that range all season long..

Why would players like that, with that size and athletecism and skillset not be taken in the 2nd rd by a long list of NBA teams? doesnt make any sense.. Kind of a rediculous oversight, but i guess they've amended it now.. Still I'd be curious to know the reasons why he wasnt always put in draft range..

and as I predicted when someone asked me about Keegan Murray weeks ago, he's now sitting in the top5 on the best available list...

How good were AJ Griffin and Mark Williams vs Arkansas? It's hard to believe they arent gaining ground on the competition for this draft with near flawless performances like that

Jaylin Williams also played very well, about as good as he could've considering Arkansas doesnt really have effecient offensive weapons to surround him with, and IMO he should declare this year n just go to the NBA, his chances of landing in the 2nd rd seem strong. He is more ready to contribute from day 1 than many of the other bigs with more athletecism n superior phsyical atributes projected ahead of him (like Ismael Kamagate and Yannck Nzosa)

5th year senior Jermaine Samuels continues having a great tournament for Nova, he's been their best player. He wont get drafted as he turns 24 in November and shot 27% from 3 this season. Still he's a guy that will get picked up by teams for SL n probably the G-League. He's certainly got some Royce O'Neale like qualities. Good defensive player whos very tough, he's been feasting on the boards and he's a solid finisher especially in transition.

Not sure if I belive the 6'7" listing but he's probably close.

Collin gillespie and justin moore were awful and Houston's roster is just so much worse than Nova's that their starting guards could play that bad and it didnt cost them the game.

Duke v Kansas in the championship game seems increasingly likely.. Duke has by-far the best starters and these other teams will need to pounce on them early and hope they choke it away...

Kansas has a better bench than Duke n perhaps they could edge them out like that, with Remy Martin torching them with 3's.. Other than that Duke winning in coach k's final year seems likely..

Agbaji was super impressive today!!! lights out!! Kansas can win this whole thing if he's gonna play like that.. He's had many games with bigger stats but not many games where he's played better than today..

His stock has been cemented in the first round for a few months now in my book but he could very well be trending to the top20 or even the lotto with 2 more showings like that..

UNC laying enough bricks to build a house n their up 5... This is the type of matchup where Bacot can grab 20 boards... St. Peters needs to keep locking them down n crush their confidence.