What's new

Following Potential 2025 Draftees

cooper is definitely the best player in the 2025 HS class and will be for the 2024 HS class as well. Boozer is a very nice player, but he is not cooper.

I see what I was doing wrong. I see the class of 2024 and I think that is the year they will be drafted but that is the year they graduate. My bad. I thought Boozer was in 2025 draft. Sorry brain fart

God if Mitchell ditches the Cavs this offseason, before their first pick is even owed to us...

Yes please.

Mitchell has another year on his contract next season before his player option. Cavs could trade him though if they think he's leaving. The market might be soft if he's going to be a one-year rental.

Mitchell has another year on his contract next season before his player option. Cavs could trade him though if they think he's leaving. The market might be soft if he's going to be a one-year rental.
Same contract he was already on when we traded him. If he's leaving and vocalizing it (and it seems like the leagues worst kept secret) then this is probably the offseason to ship him out.