What's new

Following Potential 2035 Draftees/The Next Greg Ostertag

I’ve got two kids who could be in this class. I’ll keep you posted on their development.

I’m fairly sure this is the year I will be cyborg eligible... technology will be advanced where I can replace most of my important limbs with robotic parts... so until they ban cyborgs I’ll likely be the mvp.

Wouldn't that little swimmer have to be class of 2038?
2018 + 9-10 months of "internal development", then age 19 before the draft. If my math is correct that's likely 2038.

Ah cool actually check this out. born 2006. Rather than make the 2025 draftees, i'll drop it here..

Joel EMbiid and Steph Curry were talking bout this on IG. It was uploaded to Youtube 5 days ago and theres 375,000 views already.

I'd imagine his doctors say he's projected to grow upwards of 7'6

2.13M means he's like 6'11" and a lot of change.

Looks damn good tho as far as coordination is concerned, especially for that size and age, seen many early 7-foot players MUCH more rigid than him.

The reverse dunk tho LOL

Last edited:
Kids playing on a 8' rim against kids not half as devoloped as him. How can you gather anything from that video

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

Kids playing on a 8' rim against kids not half as devoloped as him. How can you gather anything from that video

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

Because he's born in 2006 and about 7' tall already and coordinated and mobile..There's a major scarcity factor with players like this.. He will almost certainly be one of the tallest 50 living people on the planet.... If he can play and maintain his coordination and proportions he's gonna be a major target, it's just he's so young people wont wanna say it...

I'm very well versed on giants and these types of stories, I used to play pickup games with a dude who was verified at 7'6". I've actually read about all the cases of documented cases of 8-footers..... Most people this size aren't proportioned or healthy enough to even get on the court.