What's new

Following the Jazz from Europe

latin jazz

Long story short, my company just offered me to move to Spain next year. I've spent the last 3 weeks in Europe for business and have watched 0 minutes from the Jazz. I miserably follow the game threads but I cannot participate since I've been unable to watch the games. I'm really looking forward to go back to Mexico City in a couple of days to finally watch some NBA.

Any advice from fellow fans living in Europe? Do you wake up at 4am to watch the end of games?. To be honest and it might sound silly, but not watching the NBA would be one of the biggest downsides of relocating. I enjoy watching some NBA in the evening with a nice beer before going to bed.

Long story short, my company just offered me to move to Spain next year. I've spent the last 3 weeks in Europe for business and have watched 0 minutes from the Jazz. I miserably follow the game threads but I cannot participate since I've been unable to watch the games. I'm really looking forward to go back to Mexico City in a couple of days to finally watch some NBA.

Any advice from fellow fans living in Europe? Do you wake up at 4am to watch the end of games?. To be honest and it might sound silly, but not watching the NBA would be one of the biggest downsides of relocating. I enjoy watching some NBA in the evening with a nice beer before going to bed.
I dont live in Europe, but almost the same time zone. Its pretty great. The games are over when I wake up so I watch them first thing in the morning recorded. I dont look at my phone or anything else to get spoilers and watch the every possession version so the game is like 40 minutes or less. I am only about 4 hours delayed from the rest of people watching it so I can still kinda participate in the after discussions.

I have League Pass, and usually watch in the morning, or spread them out a little. I (almost) never watch live.

Those are better answers than I had. When we were living in Germany sometimes I just bit the bullet and stayed up or got up early. Mostly watched them the next day or just highlights.

The same goes for me, watching in the morning without spoilers during the regular season, waking up in the middle of the night is only for playoffs. It's great not having to wait through the time outs and all the crap in the breaks.

I dont live in Europe, but almost the same time zone. Its pretty great. The games are over when I wake up so I watch them first thing in the morning recorded. I dont look at my phone or anything else to get spoilers and watch the every possession version so the game is like 40 minutes or less. I am only about 4 hours delayed from the rest of people watching it so I can still kinda participate in the after discussions.
Thanks! Are you using league pass? Jazz Plus?. Until now I've been using, let's say, other streaming "sources" so I have no idea what is the best option for watching recorded games.

Thanks! Are you using league pass? Jazz Plus?. Until now I've been using, let's say, other streaming "sources" so I have no idea what is the best option for watching recorded games.
Yeah, I use league pass now. You can turn on hide scores. There are alternative options but they have become unreliable in recent years. Every country has it's price for league pass. Some are cheap like where I live is $15 for the whole year.

Jazz plus is not available outside the state of Utah so you'd need a reliable VPN to Utah which might mess up your stream quality because of latency/bandwith. League pass is the way to go.

As others said, watch the games in the morning or whenever you want as long as you learn to avoid spoilers. Its not that tough tbh. I watch "All possessions" recap most of the time which is about 40 minutes long in non OT games, shows all plays including FT attempts and has no commercial breaks or timeouts. Sometimes when I got time to truely kick my feet up I watch the full replay feed and even that is better with commercials cut out (its like 1.5-2 hours based on my experience).

I'm a Jazzfan from Germany. Short nights for me...I probably watch 80% of the games live (via League Pass).
I don't regret anything. :D

For me Thailand games are early morning. Can watch live with the only issue that i'm mostly in office so have to mixed with some jobs !! But i manage to look at let's say 70% of Jazz games and Minny one. Week-end are much better, just need to block wife to drag out for shopping until mid day :)