What's new

For $500.00....

if there's anything i know about the jazz, they will find a way to play down to the competition. i'd put money on them not covering

Was it last year or the year before that we beat them by like 45?

I think you misunderstood my question! Not when was the last time the Jazz BEAT GS by 10 points but when was the last time they were FAVORED to beat them on the road by 10 points!

I think you misunderstood my question! Not when was the last time the Jazz BEAT GS by 10 points but when was the last time they were FAVORED to beat them on the road by 10 points!
Negative, I understood perfectly. It was known before that game that the lineup would be severely lacking oomph. The current iteration of the warriors could beat that depleted crew. Jazz looked bored last night at times. For sure thought we would have someone with a major injury.

If possible, go back and see exactly what the Las Vegas betting line was on that game in 2018! No matter what the lineup for GS I find it hard to believe they would be 10 point underdogs at home against ANYBODY, let alone that Jazz team!