What's new

For all you white privilege racists out there

PearlWatson

The Racial Slur Database is amazing.

I never knew NASA was a slur. I just thought it was the place in charge of Muslim outreach now that Obuma scrapped the space program.

You whites ever think about destroying your own neighborhood when one of your cop-hating teenage criminals gets shot by an "other than white" cop?

No?

Why not?

White privilege that's why!

I never knew NASA was a slur. I just thought it was the place in charge of Muslim outreach now that Obuma scrapped the space program.

LOL - he didn't scrap the space program, the space shuttle program was scrapped in 2010 as per a directive by George W. Bush in 2005.

NASA is now working on deep space exploration (e.g. going to Mars); which is something that could never have been done while supporting the shuttle program.

My bad, I should have known that since Buuuuush is responsible for everything bad that has happened during Obuma's years as Golf Player in Chief.

How's the Muslim Outreach going?

My bad, I should have known that since Buuuuush is responsible for everything bad that has happened during Obuma's years as Golf Player in Chief.

How's the Muslim Outreach going?

He said that scrapping the shuttle program was a good thing. He gave your buddy GWB a compliment. Jesus.

He said that scrapping the shuttle program was a good thing. He gave your buddy GWB a compliment. Jesus.

That was sweet of him and all but I don't share his perspective on the value of scrapping the shuttle program.

I would love to be on the first manned mission to Mars.

But I would immediately set up a white privilege hierarchy to keep those little green men in check!

I would love to be on the first manned mission to Mars.

But I would immediately set up a white privilege hierarchy to keep those little green men in check!

I can think of a few people that I would like to go on a one-way mission to Mars.

I've decided that I have white privilege. I got pulled over 2x in my white car and the police let me off. There is just something about the color white...or my cleavage...

That was sweet of him and all but I don't share his perspective on the value of scrapping the shuttle program.

So you're saying we should increase the size of the government?

The US was almost 20 years ahead of the world in space shuttle technology - it's time to move on to bigger things.

10494561_273186182880875_6769485159794303699_n.jpg

Attachments

• 10494561_273186182880875_6769485159794303699_n.jpg
    10494561_273186182880875_6769485159794303699_n.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 9