What's new

For real doe... It should probably be Randle

Bawse Dawg

Before the year he was right there with Wiggins and Parker. What did he do that was so disappointing? His team underachieved, but he didn't. He walks into the NBA as a double double guy, and he's at least Zach Randolph.

I really hate to say something that KKKKKKKKKKK would say. But he really does want to win more than anyone else, and I think that's important. It'd be great to see him yelling at Hayward and Kanter to actually try.

Basically, It would be easier to teach Randle to defend than to teach Gordon how to score.

#RandleAt5
#SorryCy

Before the year he was right there with Wiggins and Parker. What did he do that was so disappointing? His team underachieved, but he didn't. He walks into the NBA as a double double guy, and he's at least Zach Randolph.

I really hate to say something that KKKKKKKKKKK would say. But he really does want to win more than anyone else, and I think that's important. It'd be great to see him yelling at Hayward and Kanter to actually try.

Basically, It would be easier to teach Randle to defend than to teach Gordon how to score.

#RandleAt5
#SorryCy

This guys gets it.

He's intriguing I think most of us just liked the sound of Wiggins, Jabari, Embiid on the Jazz...

Plus...

K.J. McDaniels to me has a lot of the tools that Gordon has at a fraction of the price. He can be had with the #23 pick. Plus he can shoot FT's.

We can grab Randle with the #5 pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Lr26ORJ_o

His team underachieved.. by starting five freshman and making it to the NC game???

Hater.

Plus...

K.J. McDaniels to me has a lot of the tools that Gordon has at a fraction of the price. He can be had with the #23 pick. Plus he can shoot FT's.

We can grab Randle with the #5 pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Lr26ORJ_o

Good post.

I like mcdaniels at 23 assuming he is there.

Is he too small to play small forward?

His team underachieved.. by starting five freshman and making it to the NC game???

Hater.
During the regular season.

I trust you more than 1000 Chad Ford's. WTH did he do to go from a consensus top 3 when everyone said this draft was the best ever. To a maybe top 5, when now everyone is saying this class was overrated?

I trust you more than 1000 Chad Ford's. WTH did he do to go from a consensus top 3 when everyone said this draft was the best ever. To a maybe top 5, when now everyone is saying this class was overrated?

I'll be happy to answer the question, but please re-ask.

I'll be happy to answer the question, but please re-ask.

How did Randle, who led his team of young freshman to an outstanding tournament run, all the way to the championship, only to lose in heartbreaking fashion. Go from consensus top 3, to maybe top 5?

Okay.. I re-read.

His dribble is loose. His shot is slow and suspect.
His court vision is lacking.

He has great power, will, and determination... meh.

Okay.. I re-read.

A PKM top 5 big board would be most welcome.

You like Vonleh? I could dig that. Smart? Meh. I know your not a Gordon fan.

How did Randle, who led his team of young freshman to an outstanding tournament run, all the way to the championship, only to lose in heartbreaking fashion. Go from consensus top 3, to maybe top 5?

Good question.

He measured well, tested well athletically, and played well in college.

Plus has intangibles (heart, hustle, hunger, will to win)

And he went to the greatest school with the best coach.

Meanwhile ALL of his teammates underachieved and still he carried them to the championship.

But he is not a quick jumper and cant go right so hes no good

Okay.. I re-read.

I sense some sarcasm here or just some bs.