What's new

For Thriller, Zombie, Fison and the rest of the progressives

That 10% is exactly who I'm talking about. I bet it's higher but we'll use that. So one in ten illegal isn't paying taxes while the rest do. Unfair to everyone imo.

How many rich white folks are not paying their share of taxes though? Does that matter in the discussion or do we only care about poor mexicans paying taxes?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Oh to be so ignorant about things. Go to a Walmart in New Mexico and see all the illegals sitting in a group outside to be hired for the day. You really think they pay taxes?
So how many do you see? A dozen, two dozen? Yeah, that's a significant portion of undocumented immigrants working...

You think you're enlightened because you saw people standing outside a walmart looking for odd jobs? Did you check the yahoo comments on it? I'm not really sure what to think until I read the yahoo comments section about it, because I always find such enlightenment from comments sections.

That 10% is exactly who I'm talking about. I bet it's higher but we'll use that. So one in ten illegal isn't paying taxes while the rest do. Unfair to everyone imo.
I know plenty of native born U.S. citizens that aren't paying their taxes...

Oh to be so ignorant about things. Go to a Walmart in New Mexico and see all the illegals sitting in a group outside to be hired for the day. You really think they pay taxes?

Every time they buy something, yes. Also I guarantee you that I have much more first hand exposure on this topic than you. Is it fair no? But let’s not turn it into some false bogeyman. US takes in billions in income taxes as well from illegal immigrants working under false SSNs.

Yes, the few people standing around all day to everyone once in a rare while get some crap job for crap pay that is under the table is going to ruin America!

How many us citizens gets paid under the table regularly? How many rich people avoid taxes? What about giant companies that play a shell game to avoid paying taxes just so their profits are even larger that they don't distribute to their employees except the ones at the very top who just get richer?

This is a very entertaining thread.

Last edited:

Since the other 90% are paying Social Security taxes and income taxes, but receiving nethier refunds nor benefits, overall it works out in our favor.

Since the other 90% are paying Social Security taxes and income taxes, but receiving nethier refunds nor benefits, overall it works out in our favor.

And that’s just income tax we are looking at. Those working for cash pay local taxes when they buy things, register their car, pay tolls...

And that’s just income tax we are looking at. Those working for cash pay local taxes when they buy things, register their car, pay tolls...

I especially liked the one about how they pay taxes when they have stolen identities. Just shows what I already know that you progressives think the end justifies the means, like letting millions of illegals into our country.

Last edited:
I especially liked the one about how they pay taxes when they have stolen identities. Just shows what I already know that you progressives thing the end justifies the means, like letting millions of illegals into our country.

stop changing the discussion. I’m not talking about is this is right or moral.

I’m talking about what is actually happening. And your “illegals don’t pay taxes” is factually wrong. If you don’t want to be educated about the reality of what is happening fine. But don’t be surprised when your opinions on a problem you don’t understand are dismissed.

Lmfao, yo guys. I’m a progressive now hahaha

I'm guessing this will be disputed, but since it was just in the news this week....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/americ...s-pay-a-lower-tax-rate-than-the-middle-class/

• The 400 richest U.S. families now pay a lower overall tax rate than the middle-class, the first time that's happened in 100 years, according to economists Emmanuel Saez and Gabriel Zucman.
  • Factoring in federal, state and local taxes, those ultra-wealthy households pay a total rate of about 23% — that compares with just over 24% for the bottom half of households.
  • The U.S. now "looks like the tax system of a plutocracy," Saez and Zucman say.

I'm guessing this will be disputed, but since it was just in the news this week....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/americ...s-pay-a-lower-tax-rate-than-the-middle-class/

• The 400 richest U.S. families now pay a lower overall tax rate than the middle-class, the first time that's happened in 100 years, according to economists Emmanuel Saez and Gabriel Zucman.
  • Factoring in federal, state and local taxes, those ultra-wealthy households pay a total rate of about 23% — that compares with just over 24% for the bottom half of households.
  • The U.S. now "looks like the tax system of a plutocracy," Saez and Zucman say.

I saw this on TV the other day.
In 1960 the 400 richest families paid something like 53% total tax rate. In 1987 they paid like 43% total tax rate.
Now it's 23%. And on top of that the gap between those ultra rich and everyone else is bigger than ever.
Such BS.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: Red

No one looking at the reported numbers will dispute any of it.

Reactions: Red

Pluto's a planet bitch!