What's new

Former "Chick-fil-a bully" can no longer find a job

Interesting cautionary tale. I completely understand why companies wouldn't want to give him a high profile job, as unfair as that might seem several years after the event. I have a hard time believing that he can't get ANY job, though. Seems like maybe he's got a particular lifestyle in mind, where perhaps he should be focusing on something lower and working his way up the corporate ladder again. He's still young.

Interesting cautionary tale. I completely understand why companies wouldn't want to give him a high profile job, as unfair as that might seem several years after the event. I have a hard time believing that he can't get ANY job, though. Seems like maybe he's got a particular lifestyle in mind, where perhaps he should be focusing on something lower and working his way up the corporate ladder again. He's still young.

That along the line of what someone in the comments said. He would easily find a job making 30-70k but is holding out.

Indeed. There's a saying that some comedian made, I think it was, Mr. Stanhope, that "Myspace is how you cheated back in the day, Facebook is how you got caught." There are many folks who have yet to understand the new paradigm that social media has brought. For the most part, the internet is forever and to not think like this is pretty unwise, especially if you're easily made emotional or if you're on the sensitive side.

Also, **** this guy. Dude and his family is on food stamps but he's out buying free range, organic chicken? He not only an idiot but he's a fiscal dolt. I can only hope that the decision to make this update segment with ABC was because they were paying him some money otherwise, he's an even bigger idiot than I thought.