What's new

Former Jazz players around the league

Sad I couldn't think of any former Jazz players who played for the Rockets. Very embarrassing.

basketballgrid.com

F1N50SOWwAM57Il

It’s really amazing to look at his actual numbers vs. how good it seemed like he was at the time.
That really was a time when the system was greater than the sum of its parts. We had more than a few players that were elevated in our system and just couldn't do **** anywhere else. Seems players can play a lot better when there are 2 players like Stockton and Malone exerting their level of gravity on the court.

That really was a time when the system was greater than the sum of its parts. We had more than a few players that were elevated in our system and just couldn't do **** anywhere else. Seems players can play a lot better when there are 2 players like Stockton and Malone exerting their level of gravity on the court.
My hopes for the Jazz future took a big hit that summer losing Anderson and Eisley. Ended up getting good return with Marshall but I think a lot of it was finals nostalgia and thinking we needed to keep the good guys and upgrade elsewhere.

I was going to ask, didn't he play for them already? But then I realized that I'm thinking about when we Trey'ded Burke to Washington. These guys are blending together in my mind -- two guys I was pretty excited about who became much less relevant. Though I'm still a bit curious how he went from having the pre-season he did to being a complete afterthought.

I was going to ask, didn't he play for them already? But then I realized that I'm thinking about when we Trey'ded Burke to Washington. These guys are blending together in my mind -- two guys I was pretty excited about who became much less relevant. Though I'm still a bit curious how he went from having the pre-season he did to being a complete afterthought.
He had a bad tood from all the ïnside" stuff I read while in the Best Buy parking lot.

Sad I couldn't think of any former Jazz players who played for the Rockets. Very embarrassing.

basketballgrid.com

F1N50SOWwAM57Il
So since this only gives you 9 guesses total it is merely an exercise in Google. I mean the first guess you get wrong you lost the whole puzzle.

Jeenathan Williams was waived by Portland. I vote the Jazz make him a two way player: From Hoopsrumors: "Williams, who went undrafted out of Buffalo in 2022, spent most of his first professional season with the Salt Lake City Stars, Utah’s G League affiliate. In 32 regular season appearances for Salt Lake City, he averaged 14.4 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.2 assists in 29.8 minutes per game, posting an impressive .523/.417/.848 shooting line.

That G League performance earned Williams a late-season call-up with the Blazers, who signed him to a multiyear deal on April 1. He played a major role for the lottery-bound club down the stretch, averaging 10.6 PPG, 3.0 RPG, and 2.0 APG on .615/.375/.667 shooting in five contests (25.4 MPG), including four starts."

Jeenathan Williams was waived by Portland. I vote the Jazz make him a two way player: From Hoopsrumors: "Williams, who went undrafted out of Buffalo in 2022, spent most of his first professional season with the Salt Lake City Stars, Utah’s G League affiliate. In 32 regular season appearances for Salt Lake City, he averaged 14.4 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.2 assists in 29.8 minutes per game, posting an impressive .523/.417/.848 shooting line.

That G League performance earned Williams a late-season call-up with the Blazers, who signed him to a multiyear deal on April 1. He played a major role for the lottery-bound club down the stretch, averaging 10.6 PPG, 3.0 RPG, and 2.0 APG on .615/.375/.667 shooting in five contests (25.4 MPG), including four starts."
He would be a better 2way than Hauser.