What's new

Forrest Trent

TRENT FORREST WOOO!!! I am a huge fan of Trent Forrest... Always have been since the Nike Peach Jam where Wendell Carter dominated. Trent Forrest was doing damage on that team.

Georgia stars....

I have consistently all the years I've sat in these draftees threads talked up the recruiting hotspots of Georgia and Texas, and why so many sleepers come from there cuz of the consistently high level of play, Trent Forrest certainly falls within those parameters.. Hes from florida but I guess i remember him from the Georgia Stars, so thats how i i feel bout him...

He's got an NBA build, and he's tough as nails...

I commented the other day at the combine "Trent Forrest got an invite to the combine?!" I knew that was a good sign. think utah is a good landin g spot for him

FSU was soooo good with Trent Forrest there, so much better than people expected...Coach Leonard Hamilton got a lot of credit... Like he was a most excellent college basketball player and only probably hardcore fans such as myself would know that..

they werent even just like good, they were consistently good... which in the acc is very difficult..

Impretty sure the first time I noticed Trent Forrest he was rated 3-stars, outside of the top100 type of player and was thinking "there's no way this kid isnt a 4-star player"

Knowing nothing about this guy and after looking at his meh offensive college stats I assumed he had to be a good defender. I did some research and that's the case - this guy can defend. I stand by what I said before - I wanted a player who can guard the opposing PG and not get scorched and I don't care if he sucks on offense. So I'm fine with signing this guy as I'm tired of seeing Conley get burned.

Here's a good article about him: https://www.peachtreehoops.com/2020...-state-atlanta-hawks-analysis-offense-defense

If this guy's floor is Ronnie Price then I'm happy. Despite shooting like ****, Price served a useful purpose.