What's new

Frankly, our real turnaround was the result of.....

carolinajazz

Mitchell's new and drastically improved attitude in which he went from a "one man show" to a team first player, passing the ball with purpose, not caring how many shots he gets, how many points he scores, as along as the Jazz are getting wide open shots and playing fundamentally sound basketball! This, despite the crazy ideas the sports idiots were trying to put into his head about how "great" he could be if he tried to take over games himself and be the "man"!

I think it's primarily due to having an easier stretch of the schedule, but also improved play from Ingles, Mitchell and Favors, while Ricky is taking fewer shots.

I think it's primarily due to having an easier stretch of the schedule, but also improved play from Ingles, Mitchell and Favors, while Ricky is taking fewer shots.
It's the chicken or the egg thing though. Was the improved play of Ingles, Mitchell, and favors due to the schedule?
Probably a little but I don't buy it completely. I think those guys will continue to impress in the playoffs too. I don't worry about them. We will need more from jae, korver, and Royce in the playoffs though to really make some noise. I expect Spida, Rudy, Joe, and Favors to continue playing great basketball in the playoffs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Korver .Or easy schedule or guys realizingrealizingg no-one was going to give it to them. Or Mitchell remembering to be a team player, or Mitchell's toe healing or Rudy getting tired of losing.

Take your pick.

OP, I think he changed his name to "idestroyedthetoilet"

Taking fewer and making more! The kid is a top notch pro! Knows his role in and out!