What's new

Free Agent 2015 Targets

idiot

I suppose we should get something about this up, since it's the only hope for this Kanter trade looking good.

Can we rule Middleton out, since Milwaukee just got rid of their other pay-raise need (Knight) for two more years of a rookie contract (MWC)?

I say we swing for the fences.

Draymond Green (R)
Kawhi Leonard (R)
Jimmy Butler (R)
Danny Green (UR)
Wesley Mathews (UR)
Gerald Green (UR)
Kris Middleton (R)

Offer the max to the top 3 if we have to.

I would love to get anyone of those. We need to be aggressive. I don't think it's out of the question either. We have a future we can sell them on.

I say we swing for the fences.

Draymond Green (R)
Kawhi Leonard (R)
Jimmy Butler (R)
Danny Green (UR)
Wesley Mathews (UR)
Gerald Green (UR)
Kris Middleton (R)

Offer the max to the top 3 if we have to.

I would love to get anyone of those. We need to be aggressive. I don't think it's out of the question either. We have a future we can sell them on.

All those are wings? What if we drafted Hezonja or Johnson, would we still go after those guys?

Exum / Burke
Hezonja (or Johnson) / Burks
Hayward / Hood
Favors / Booker
Gobert / Pleiß

All those are wings? What if we drafted Hezonja or Johnson, would we still go after those guys?

Exum / Burke
Hezonja (or Johnson) / Burks
Hayward / Hood
Favors / Booker
Gobert / Pleiß

Ya, I'd still target them.

We are ready to win next year. We could use some real help. Plus it won't hurt to add as much talent as possible.

Monta Ellis sure wouldn't suck in a Jazz uni. . . He has a player option at under 9 million. I wonder if Dallas has a first round option if they wouldn't let him go.

Monta Ellis sure wouldn't suck in a Jazz uni. . . He has a player option at under 9 million. I wonder if Dallas has a first round option if they wouldn't let him go.
I want no part of Ellis in a Jazz uni. I have never liked his game. He has turned a corner in Dallas but I'm not sure that just goes by the wayside if he now leaves that team.
So IMO Ellis in a Jazz Uni would absolutely suck.

I think Matthews would be the best fit if we wanted to put him at SG in the starting lineup.

I don't think it's completely out of the question that we could land a nice free agent.

Green, Leonard, and Butler are all type of players like Hayward, where they are on the cusp of being max players. We could make anyone one of those teams think twice about matching.

I know that the cap increases and they all know that, but there is still a chance.

Can you imagine how good this team would be with one of those 3? We would be a playoff caliber team that could possibly win a round or two.

Exum
Hayward
Leonard/Green/Butler
Favors
Gobert

Imagine how good our defense would be.

Don't tell me not to get my hopes up. I'm hoping. And my faith in DL grows more and more. I can see him pursuing one of these guys.

More realistically, we could go after Mathews or Danny Green. We would have to overpay, but they would be really nice additions. And they are unrestricted.

We do have a promising future to sell to these guys too.

I'm really excited for free agency this year.

everybody should remember that we just paid alec burks 50mil for the next 5 years and before the injury he played solid basketball

everybody should remember that we just paid alec burks 50mil for the next 5 years and before the injury he played solid basketball

But if we got one of the big 3 in free agency, he can come off the bench and be the 6th man. All of the big 3 in FA this summer are substantially better than Burks.

Think its 4 for 40, but yeah. Depends on what we do in the draft as well. These are all good names but you should probably scratch Leonard, Butler, and Green. Their teams will all match no matter what. We need to drive up wes' price even if we don't get him. Danny Green is the most gettable because I think the spurs have bigger plans with their space.

I think with the upcoming free agency, we are in desperate need of adding some talent to our bench. We need talent that is ok with coming off the bench and can see the big picture. We need to have faith that Alec Burks can come back and contribute at a high level, as well as develop his game.

Green won't leave GS. GS will max Green, pay the tax for one year, and then be under the tax line in 2016.

Green won't leave GS. GS will max Green, pay the tax for one year, and then be under the tax line in 2016.

Isn't it insane how the land scape of the nba has changed? I mean we speak about green getting the max like it ain't no thing. Once reserved for the best of best.

I would **** a solid gold brick while orgasming if we got Kawhi Leonard! I think he's going to garner the max, however, and SA probably won't let him leave at all.

Exum (Burke)
Hayward (Burks)
Leonard (Hood, Hayward)
Favors (Booker)
Gobert (Stretch Big)

We really just need a solid wing player and some shoring up at the Center position to give us a solid group of guys.

I would **** a solid gold brick while orgasming if we got Kawhi Leonard! I think he's going to garner the max, however, and SA probably won't let him leave at all.

Exum (Burke)
Hayward (Burks)
Leonard (Hood, Hayward)
Favors (Booker)
Gobert (Stretch Big)

We really just need a solid wing player and some shoring up at the Center position to give us a solid group of guys.

and in a 69 my humpty nose will tickle ur rear..

If nothing else, then we put GS in a tough position like how Portland does to us.

We don't have anything to lose by trying. The NBA free agency is like a game of dominos. We aren't going to miss out on anyone.

I think they at least think about it. Draymond Green is a tricky one. He's not a big time scorer.

IMO he is worth it.

If nothing else, then we put GS in a tough position like how Portland does to us.

We don't have anything to lose by trying. The NBA free agency is like a game of dominos. We aren't going to miss out on anyone.

I think they at least think about it. Draymond Green is a tricky one. He's not a big time scorer.

IMO he is worth it.

Except that ties our money up while other dudes get signed. Leonard, butler, and green will all get max offers. Knight probably does too.

I'm not sure what we will be looking for in FA... If we draft a wing guy we won't want to sign another one. We will have Burks, Hayward, Hood, plus whoever we draft.

If we land outside the top 3 we need to pile up as many assets as possible for Russell. Not sure if a healthy burks with his contract is an asset... But trading him may clear up any potential log jam.