What's new

Friday Jazz VS Blazers 7pm MT

Hoping for the no call, we have a better chance at the offensive rebound than the free throw. . .

This is the one where Goberath actually stomps the little LMA into the dirt. It was changed in Canaanite history and then put into the Old Testament.
206e266.jpg
Wow, well done friend

When are the other Jazz players gonna start throwing Rudy the ball?

You can see he is getting annoyed. It's like they play around him on offense. I don't think he is as bad on offense as they think.

You can see he is getting annoyed. It's like they play around him on offense. I don't think he is as bad on offense as they think.

Hayward doesn't seem to trust lob passes. Had Booker on a fairly easy one by NBA standards and didn't throw it.

dante would, but he got benched

This, especially now is when he needs to get tested on the offensive end

Very nice basketball, there!!
Gobert has been HUGE defensively in the third.
Hayward's damn good!

Keep the posts coming assholes. Im unable to watch the game

Hood to be in a Jazz uniform for a long time according to Lindsey, I can see it... I think it's ridiculous to see some doubters when he's been injured for the most part of his rookie year. He has a great attitude.