What's new

Friday Nov. 19 7 pm MST: Spurs @ Jazz - Irreconcilable Differences

It will be interesting to see what kind of rotation Johnson uses. Former COY that is. Hopefully, he will get Fes in there in front of Elson. Lets see if Bell can stop Ginobili and if Utah can act like they know how to rebound.

This is a big game for the Jazz. They need to come out focused and definitely rebound better against the Spurs. If we win this one we go on a long win streak over the next week or two.

I say Jazz by 7

This is going to be a tough, tough game.

indeed it is, mainly because Manu, bald spot and all, is playing like the Manu of old this year, last year when we swept them he clearly wasn't himself. That and Richard Jefferson is playing much better.

Watching Portland. Making me feel like Wes Matthews is the missing piece for this Jazz club. Not at that price though. Still...damn.

We need a few large posters of Eva out there.... especially under the basket during free throws.

Have to win these type of games if we even want to think about having homecourt in the playoffs. Just come out aggressive, that's all I ask.

Matt Bonner is shooting 83% from 3 this year. Granted, that's on about 12 attempts, but still, if that red headed ******* comes in the game and scorches us, I'm going to be pissed.

We need another game where every starter scores 15.
DWill needs to dish out 12+ assists, and we need 2 players in dd rebounds.
I also think we need to get Fes in the game for more than 12 minutes.

What do I know though, I dont watch film.

It's the biggest game so far for the Jazz. Spurs are rocking and the main reason is their stellar shooting performance so far. The Jazz always prefer doubling whoever in the post and risking 3pt shots. I have concerns about this. However, when I looked at the previous schedule of Spurs, it has been very favorable for them. A lot of their home games have been against teams that were on the second leg of b2b sets. They have played only one b2b game so far. This is huge for a team whose key players are at their 30s. I think Spurs are always an elite team in terms of defense and they have had sufficient time to make crucial and proper adjustments for defending big time players like KD. They will come out and try to put pressure on Deron, who is unquestionably the leader of this team. I want to see a breakout performance from Jefferson against Duncan who seem to have progressed. I have no question about whether Spurs will play PnR on Al Jeff's man. It might be disaster. This game is much more important than any game the Jazz have played so far this season.

We haven't played that great at home yet. It would be nice to get a big win tonight against a team that's playing well.
I was really up for the Suns and Thunder games only to be let down by the performance. Please come through tonight Jazz.

Jazz a 2.5 point favorite in Vegas.

Could be a close one; The Red Rocket (tm) has definitely scorched us in the past (I think he has his career high against us). If their 3pt shooting is fairly well negated (say, they shoot less than 35%) I'd say we have a decent chance to come away with the W.

Go Jazz!