What's new

Funny story about Coach Snyder told by Cubby James

dantheman

Hey guys,

It's been a minute. On my podcast called founder story I recently interviewed Cubby James, the creator of Cubby's restaurant.

The Jazz announced that there will be a Cubby's inside Vivint Smart Home Arena. On my podcast Cubby tells a funny story about meeting Coach Snyder 15 years ago and how they recently got back in touch to create a signature burger that will be named after Coach Snyder and will only be available at Vivint Smart Home Arena.

I thought you guys might be interested in hearing the story.

So that's the story?

Or am I missing something?

Am I missing you advertising on the site? How much did you pay Jason to advertise?

Hey guys,

It's been a minute. On my podcast called founder story I recently interviewed Cubby James, the creator of Cubby's restaurant.

The Jazz announced that there will be a Cubby's inside Vivint Smart Home Arena. On my podcast Cubby tells a funny story about meeting Coach Snyder 15 years ago and how they recently got back in touch to create a signature burger that will be named after Coach Snyder and will only be available at Vivint Smart Home Arena.

I thought you guys might be interested in hearing the story.

If you have a link PM it to me and I'll post it in the TULT thread.

Talk about a fail in self promotion. Tease about a podcast but never link it or say the name?

Wait, nvm, you have it hyperlinked.

Cubby's? I prefer Chubbys.

No, really it is a Utah County Restaurant. Google it and see for yourself.

Cubby's? I prefer Chubbys.

No, really it is a Utah County Restaurant. Google it and see for yourself.

And it's one of my family's favorites! :) Awesome scones and good burgers/chicken burgers.

Yea, nm. Long story.

what is it some kind of inside joke?

I almost always prefer to read something than to watch a youtube video or listen to audio. If I need to see something then put some pics next to the text.

what is it some kind of inside joke?

I almost always prefer to read something than to watch a youtube video or listen to audio. If I need to see something then put some pics next to the text.

I was saying nevermind, if the story is 39 minutes, that's a lot of work for someone to type it up new.

I definitely prefer to read the story than listen, I'm not much of a podcast guy. My work requires my brain and I can't concentrate on it while listening to something. I might take a break here and there to read something, but that's about it.

No inside joke.

I finally just listened to it today. I'd say more "fun story" than "funny story." You can skip to about the last 10 minutes of the podcast if you want to hear it.

Here's the recap:

Dude goes through a lot of directions in life and eventually opens successful restaurant. The newly remodeled vivint arena asked him to open one in Jazz land. They talked him into a simpler menu that included a burger that will be somehow named after Quin Snyder.

Then he said he was happy Boston got Kyrie because he wants Boston to be the best team in the east.

Moral of the story: This guy is a real jerk.

Here's the recap:

Dude goes through a lot of directions in life and eventually opens successful restaurant. The newly remodeled vivint arena asked him to open one in Jazz land. They talked him into a simpler menu that included a burger that will be somehow named after Quin Snyder.

Then he said he was happy Boston got Kyrie because he wants Boston to be the best team in the east.

Moral of the story: This guy is a real jerk.

Sounds like the "funny story" advertised in the OP. I'm gonna really have to check this out.