What's new

GAME 1: Little Ricky's journey to the playoffs -- Jazz @ Thunder 4/15/18 4:30 pm MST

Our bench got ****ing smashed. Can’t have our scrubs all in if one of the big three is always on the court.

We’re just different without Ricky hitting shots. No criticism. I think he will. But we struggle.

No doubt.
If Ricky and Royce are both on in the same game we are unbeatable.

I assume many folks already have this account on mute.
no mate everybody loves berkkobe here. i was here during tyrone corbin days. jazz is my favourite team. but in berkkobe's world melo must be on jazz so that i can support jazz in this series mate.

They made all their shots... we didn’t. I think that is about as well as they can play. Dm was great but missed to wide open spot ups... one of those normally falls.

We are fine... others gotta step up a bit. Not sure why we run any lineup that doesn’t have Ingles Rubio or DM on the floor but that **** needs to stop.
That is a dumb way to look at the game. How do you make adjustments to That? There's fell ours didn't. Maybe take a layup, play physical, etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JazzFanz mobile app

after fantastic start we gave them edge, Jarebko fail and game change direction. Still have a chance to win. Lets play.

I thought the Jazz played okay, but the shots weren't falling. Hopefully things start going our way in the second half.

Block that **** rudy

some of you need to calm your ****, this wasn't going to be an easy series by any stretch. the way pg13 had been playing was a huge cause for concern. They have 3 pure scorers on their team and so far, we missed some of our easy looks, and pg13 is on fire. surprised we're only down 6. this could be worse. if the jazz keep grinding we can win.

We can't have Rubio lead the team in FGA--that should obviously be Mitchell.

I'd also like to see Exum get more burn. He looked good in limited minutes and can really break down a defense.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Thanks Rudy
Even with Adams offensive fouling the **** out of gobert with a nasty elbow to the chest, gobert still stuffed him.

Gotta hit that jingles!

Thank you jingles. (Scored on the next posssesion)