What's new

GAME 1: Little Ricky's journey to the playoffs -- Jazz @ Thunder 4/15/18 4:30 pm MST

**** no we ain’t roasted. Those who act like we are are idiots.

Or they're people who have a grasp of reality. The Jazz aren't cooked but they've got long odds ahead of 'em to win this thing. I can't recall the last time the Jazz spent most the second half down double digits in a game one of a series they came back and won. We'll see how game two goes. But if game two is just a replay of game one, yeah, the Jazz are roasted.

Or they're people who have a grasp of reality. The Jazz aren't cooked but they've got long odds ahead of 'em to win this thing. I can't recall the last time the Jazz spent most the second half down double digits in a game one of a series they came back and won. We'll see how game two goes. But if game two is just a replay of game one, yeah, the Jazz are roasted.

In a game one lol?

How many game ones have we even played in the last 15 years?

It’s almost like you have never watched b-ball before

My take on Burks: I’m probably the biggest Burks fan in the world but at this point quin made his bed and made his choice and now has to roll with it imo. Dance with who brung ya.

I think he made a mistake in not continuing to develop and play Burks all along though as I think he has the higher ceiling and Royce isn’t an amazing player or anything.
Royce does typically play great defense though so I’m not second guessing quin all that hard.