Trey Lyles

Out
Alec Burks
George Hill

Coached by:

Quin Snyder

Lets even this thing up!

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Can someone please make a photo shop of Ralvinte Exutock?

In my mind he has the smashing good looks and decision making of Raul Neto, the dazzling white teeth and layup of Shelvin Mack, and the stature and speed of Dante Exum.

Win or lose, good or bad, I would like to see lots of exum (since hill is out), and some lyles and some bolomboy (since favors is hobbled).
I feel like vs the clippers our older/slower guys (ingles, jj, diaw) Didn't get exposed but in this series we look kinda old and slow.
I feel like hayward, gobert, jj, ingles, and hood should be given a certain amount of minutes regardless. We know they are pretty good and would like most of them to be on the team in the future.
Diaw, mack, and neto (and favors with his injury) have done nothing to just be handed minutes. If they are not getting it done then play the 21'ish year old dudes (X, Lyles, Bolomboy)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

Can someone please make a photo shop of Ralvinte Exutock?

In my mind he has the smashing good looks and decision making of Raul Neto, the dazzling white teeth and layup of Shelvin Mack, and the stature and speed of Dante Exum.

I like the sounds of him, Mack's confidence, Neot's instincts, and Dante's athletic ability.

Maybe the warriors would let us play all three together tonight...5 on 7.

Jazz need to play bully ball. Pound em. Hurt em. Can't play scared.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jazz need to play bully ball. Pound em. Hurt em. Can't play scared.

The problem is the Warriors are bigger at every position besides center, and our center isnt exactly a "pound em" type player.

I give you Ralvinte Exutock

EAH9z3E.png

WE CAN'T LOSE

I'd start Exum personally. I'd bring Mack off teh bench. Whoever plays the best of the two can get more minutes.

The problem is the Warriors are bigger at every position besides center, and our center isnt exactly a "pound em" type player.
Exum Ingles Hayward And Gobert are all bigger. Green isn't tall but bigger then Johnson.

Exum Ingles Hayward And Gobert are all bigger. Green isn't tall but bigger then Johnson.

Hayward is bigger than Durant? Really?

Is Exum going to pound Curry in the post? Is that our gameplan?

Or Ingles pounding Thompson?

Without a healthy Favors or Hayward with a size advantage on his matchup, we dont have any pounders.

Hayward is bigger than Durant? Really?

Is Exum going to pound Curry in the post? Is that our gameplan?

Or Ingles pounding Thompson?

Without a healthy Favors or Hayward with a size advantage on his matchup, we dont have any pounders.
You aren't going to beat Golden on a shooting contest. You have to beat them up. Use Hood. Use Gobert and Favors. Post with Joe Johnson.

You aren't going to beat Golden on a shooting contest. You have to beat them up. Use Hood. Use Gobert and Favors. Post with Joe Johnson.

I think you got to move the ball around and get open looks and hope to beat them by shooting it super well. Hope that spacing opens things up for Gobert to dive to the rim so he an dunk it and stuff. If that's what you mean by pound then sure, but the way you make it sound is like we should start posting everyone up or something.

The Timberwolves have played the Warriors well and have pulled out a couple wins. It's primarily because Towns has been dominant and the T'wolves offense has been top-5.