What's new

Game 26. Warios at Jazz. As Jazzfanz interest wains.

Its just a dumb coaching methodology. It’s that simple. The young guys should get real NBA minutes.

The whole fear of hurting people's Feelings who signed here and that could hurt our image going forward with future free agents theory is stupid as ****.
I agree 100%. To be fair to quin though it seems like rigidity in rotations is a disease of the vast majority of coaches.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I’m curious if you could point me to an NBA player who wasn’t a volume shooter in high school.

TIA.

A few big dudes (Bamba), but that's pretty much it. Pretty much any NBA caliber guard is going to be by far the best option offensively at their high school.

Its just a dumb coaching methodology. It’s that simple. The young guys should get real NBA minutes.

The whole fear of hurting people's Feelings who signed here and that could hurt our image going forward with future free agents theory is stupid as ****.

This should be said though. Has anyone seen Brantley’s stats in the g league? They’re not that great.

I never saw a single Wario. Saw a dude that kind of liked like Mario though.

I’m curious if you could point me to an NBA player who wasn’t a volume shooter in high school.

TIA.
U have no idea. Quin is the worst coach in the NBA. The players the jazz got this year. They're all having career worst years. Stay away from quin

U have no idea. Quin is the worst coach in the NBA. The players the jazz got this year. They're all having career worst years. Stay away from quin
U have no idea and U don’t know ball. @Handlogten's Heros is a high volume scorer in rec league and church ball and couldn’t even be stopped by the defensive prowess of Harden-killa Dante. U have no klew.

U have no idea and U don’t know ball. @Handlogten's Heros is a high volume scorer in rec league and church ball and couldn’t even be stopped by the defensive prowess of Harden-killa Dante. U have no klew.
Had a game winning steal and score the other night... sometimes I do defense too... but only if it means I get to score.

Brantley stats 15.9 ppg 48% fg 25%3 76% FT 6.9 rebounds. 3 point fg not good but the rest OK and his team has won 10 straight.
Ya pretty average for the d league I would think.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah it is but his team has won 10 in a row and these players are averaging at least 9 ppg: JWF, Brantley, Morgan, Howard, NWG, Oni, Collinsworth, Scott and Blueitt. There is only one basketball.

Now that I've had a day away from the end of this game, and being angry with dudes from our bench, this was actually a highlight-fest.

I probably didn't let myself enjoy just how exciting this game might have been, especially in the second half.