What's new

Game 28: The Jazz visit Atlanta December 19, 2019 5:30pm mtn

mellow

Jazz are 6th in the west at 16-11
Hawks are 15th in the east at 6-22

Go Jazz.

Jazz have the 28th hardest remaining schedule, in large part because they still face Atlanta twice.

Last edited:
I think we’ve lost 3 out of the last 4 against Atlanta. Odds of us not bringing the energy aren’t minuscule.

We should blast these fools. They give up like 400 points a night. Only issue is if the guys hit the clubs last night... Quin may not even show up if last night went really well.

We should blast these fools. They give up like 400 points a night. Only issue is if the guys hit the clubs last night... Quin may not even show up if last night went really well.
Every time Quin goes to Atlanta, he goes and stands outside the hotel room where him and DL first discussed the head coaching gig and he just stares at the door.

I’m not joking.

Trae Young has a usage rate of 34.1% which is good for 5th in the nba.
Donovan Mitchell is 10th with 31.6%
Bojan is 32nd with 26.3%

Usage is percentage of teams possessions that ends with the player: shooting the ball, turning the ball over or getting to the free-throw line

If the starters don't wake up we're in trouble. We all know the Hawks are going to go on a run every time our bench is in.

Sometimes Royce has zero awareness. How can you not know the clock?

Nice and 1, though.

The tallest Hawks player is 6'7 right now. Imagine if current NBA players actually had post up game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk