What's new

Game 3: 11/1/14 Suns at Jazz 7 p.m. ROOT (TV)

LOVE this team.
I was not worried after those first two games.

Love everything from favors this game.
Love Burks defense on dragic
love Haywards typically good all around play.
Booker is a bad ***
Loved the block by exum and outlet by rudy
Kanters dunk.

So much fun.

I miss boler though. (Not harpring)
I would prefer boler and boone

These announcers are bad at their jobs.

It reflects poorly on the Jazz too. It makes the whole organization look unprofessional, and lazy... they cant find better talent?! Thats hard to believe.

someone gif that outlet pass.

FlippantInbornDoe.gif

Brown and Boone are the worst. I wonder how many times we'll have to hear that exum/ingles anecdote this year? I'm putting over/under at 43... This game is amazing though. Let's go!!!!!!!!!!

Brown and Boone are the worst. I wonder how many times we'll have to hear that exum/ingles anecdote this year? I'm putting over/under at 43... This game is amazing though. Let's go!!!!!!!!!!

"Kanter fighting for the offensive rebound" while the Jazz are on defense

Called Booker Exum somehow

FriendlyAssuredBarbet.gif

These announcers are bad at their jobs.

It reflects poorly on the Jazz too. It makes the whole organization look unprofessional, and lazy... they cant find better talent?! Thats hard to believe.
I agree they are awful. This is the B-team.

Why the hell does Quin keep taking Dante out when he starts firing up? This is insane! Keep him in when he's playing well!

Ingles currently leading our team in assists.

Remember when Cy said that Ingles would be an end-of-bench scrub that wouldn't get minutes?

Sucks Hayward can't post up Bledsoe

Yes - that will come in a few years I'd bet... I'm fine with him being more comfortable facing up at this point. He's very dangerous. Durant barely posts people up - could you imagine if he did?? I think once these guys lose a little of their bounce/burst they start to craft post games.

Ingles currently leading our team in assists.

Remember when Cy said that Ingles would be an end-of-bench scrub that wouldn't get minutes?

Never said that holy ****.

The thing was that he isn't better than Hayward since he hasn't proven anything in the NBA. He essentially looks like a less athletic Hayward right now, which is good.