What's new

Game 3: His name is Jonas -- Thunder @ Jazz 4/21/2018 8:00 pm MST

I expect Westbrook to go nuts today.

But I also expect our role players to step up at home. We'll be very tough to beat if Jingles, Crowder, and Royce start hitting open shots. Donovan should also hit a few 3s finally; he doesn't usually go cold from 3 two games in a row.

Thunder 103
Jazz 114

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Let's GOOOOOOO

It's like they say - role players play better at home. I expect a standard night from Donovan and Rudy, and strong performances from Ingles and Crowder.

Jazz 112
Thunder 98

I want a win and for joe ingles to get back to banging threes and talking ****.

I admit having met Quin and seeing him in the context I saw him in, I'm not into the crack jokes now.
More detail plz. Is it because you think he might make you disappear, or is it because you related to him more than you thought you would? What was the context of your meeting?

the crazy thing is, it took pg13 going off to beat the jazz and it took favors/rubio/mitch big games and adams foul trouble. we've got a mountain to climb vs okc every game, but I have faith in the squad to squeak this series out on top.

Just placed a bet on the jazz. Spread is bigger than I wanted (probably cause its wendover) at 5.5. Go jazz

@str8line my uncles niece is married to the owner of the lake effect

I expect Westbrook to go nuts today.

But I also expect our role players to step up at home. We'll be very tough to beat if Jingles, Crowder, and Royce start hitting open shots. Donovan should also hit a few 3s finally; he doesn't usually go cold from 3 two games in a row.

Thunder 103
Jazz 114

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

I too expect Westbrook to go nuts. And for Adams not to foul out. And for Favors not to do what he did last game. I just think this is a tough spot for us tonight. I think we lose and trade games up until a game 7 at which points all bets are off.

I too expect Westbrook to go nuts. And for Adams not to foul out. And for Favors not to do what he did last game. I just think this is a tough spot for us tonight. I think we lose and trade games up until a game 7 at which points all bets are off.
Every game is full of anomalies. This will be no different — on both sides. I expect a win. If we get it, we have a significant psychological advantage for the rest of the series based on OKC’s makeup.

Every game is full of anomalies. This will be no different — on both sides. I expect a win. If we get it, we have a significant psychological advantage for the rest of the series based on OKC’s makeup.

No doubt. I just think this is a series of urgency. Tonight they feel it. Then we will. And so forth.

Attack Adams and take it to the hole! Get home court calls from the refs and destroy them on the glass. The rest will fall in place.

I always care about the same things first and foremost: No dumb turnovers, shots, or fouls. Hit your free throws.

Let's GOOOOOOO

It's like they say - role players play better at home. I expect a standard night from Donovan and Rudy, and strong performances from Ingles and Crowder.

Jazz 112
Thunder 98

Crowder? ****in' serious? **** that guy. He's dead to me until he strings two good games together.