What's new

Game 3 - Rockets @ Jazz

Ha shows how much people care about this and after hearing the player that has been far and away the only player to play half way decent is now not starting, I almost want the Jazz to lose by 50, obviously speaking out of emotion but tell me what has Crowder done that Favors has not done that deserves him getting more minutes. If your answer is not completely suck and miss a **** ton of 3's then your wrong cause that's it, he hasn't played anything but **** D, he hasn't rebounded and he's missed his usual layup attempts, good coaching decision.

I’m kind of bummed Favors isn’t starting, too. He has the best PER on the team for the playoffs and his reward is getting sent to the bench. Hopefully Crowder can step up.

Crowder starting may just be an experiment for next season.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Unless he starts making some shots in this series he's gone. Mark my words. The future of Rubio and Crowder is based on the playoffs. So far Crowder is out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using JazzFanz mobile app
Crowder is still signed for next season. Favors is on a team option. Favors is also being paid about 17 million

The Jazz need to bring back acdc thunderstruck. That's quality intro music. This mumble rap trash isn't good.