What's new

Game 3 Thread: 6:30 PM MT Time

GRAND ELDER GURU ( LARRY) GIVE US GUIDANCE

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

They wouldnt give any flagrant or technical if the game was tied.

Jackson and van Gundy are beyond horrible, I've heard better ramblings in the psychiatric hospital.

Jazz threw this one down the toilet. It was their's if they wanted it. Cold spells and lackadaisical defense spells disaster every time.
SO YOU THINK THEY DIDN'T WANT IT? SILLINESS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

Even with Curry and Klay shooting horribly tonight, the DUBS still finish strong in the 4th. Oh and DURANT for another 2 in crunch time.

Of course I do. KD is not their roster and KD came because they built through the draft.

He came because he is a weak-souled front runner who gave up on his team last season in the middle of playoff series.

Jazz threw this one down the toilet. It was their's if they wanted it. Cold spells and lackadaisical defense spells disaster every time.

Mmm, nah. GSW didn't allow it. Offense got stuck in the mud (amazing GSW defense)and GSW got more confortable in the offense. It's obvious we need one more player for these situations. JJ is good but not against an elite defense like this. Getting that player is DL next step (besides keeping Gordon)

Jackson and van Gundy are beyond horrible, I've heard better ramblings in the psychiatric hospital.
NEWS ANCHOR NEEDS TO BE JABBED WITH A CATTLE PROD, BUT MR SATAN COOL IN MY BOOK. YOU INTIALLY THINK HES **** BUT GROWS ON YOU

IM NORMALLY A RATIONAL CIVIALIAN BUT NEWS ANCHOR NEEDS TO DISAPPEAR

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

IMPERFECT CELL HAS ARRIVED

He came because he is a weak-souled front runner who gave up on his team last season in the middle of playoff series.

Whatever you think of KD, doesn't change the fact that saying Golden State "bought" their roster is petty and not true.