What's new

Game 37: Must Win Vs Knicks

My gawd, the Knicks are a ****ing joke. That might be the worst performance I’ll see for several seasons.

Fizdale is a poor coach ,he's actively tanking this early in the season . I don't ever see KD signing with a losing team this bad and I start to wonder if Porzingus will be eager to sign on to play with kids that can't play defense or have any clue on how to win.

Funny how when Exum plays well, some people complain that its against crap opposition......

But Mitchell still sucked against this terrible opposition and there's hardly a word said.

I love Exum and am one of his bigger supporters, but funny how you never hear someone say “man! Exum really murdered that championship level team” It’s the knicks for god sake, at least wait to make this comment after he murders, say I don’t know, Brooklyn? They’re not good but they’re not as bad as the freaking Knicks!!

I love Exum and am one of his bigger supporters, but funny how you never hear someone say “man! Exum really murdered that championship level team” It’s the knicks for god sake, at least wait to make this comment after he murders, say I don’t know, Brooklyn? They’re not good but they’re not as bad as the freaking Knicks!!

So does that mean Gobert 10/12 ,25 pts and 16 rebs in 25 minutes should be counted as chopped liver as well

What about the 76ers did u see the way he played?

If Dante got that poster dunk against 76ers that would of been sportscentre number 1 play of the day. Talk about explosive

btw the Jazz are 2nd in defensive rating (100.5), 4th in net rating (8.6), 4th in AST% (65.8%) and 9th in TS% (57.1%) in the month of December.

Compared to the horrendous November stretch where the Jazz were 16th in defensive rating (108.4), 25th in net rating (-5.8), 4th in AST% (63.1%), and 21st in TS% (54.4%).

btw the Jazz are 2nd in defensive rating (100.5), 4th in net rating (8.6), 4th in AST% (65.8%) and 9th in TS% (57.1%) in the month of December.

Compared to the horrendous November stretch where the Jazz were 16th in defensive rating (108.4), 25th in net rating (-5.8), 4th in AST% (63.1%), and 21st in TS% (54.4%).
Love to see that

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I really hope Kanter finds his way back in the WC. Having him out There makes playing offense so much easier asked. Pick and roll at him every play.

Now I know how opponents felt when going at Memo and Boozer.

Seeing us dominate like that and living rent free in Kanter’s Head to a tune of 0-6 zero pts makes up for the frustration of that Philly loss for me. My faith in the Jazz is back. The Knicks suck and I love how we murdered them tonight. Absolutely loved how Snyder kept imposing his will of pick and roll at their terrible bigs all night long. And our guards were relentless at attacking. Loved it

Absolutely loved how Snyder kept imposing his will of pick and roll at their terrible bigs all night long. And our guards were relentless at attacking. Loved it

For F%%ks sakes Snyder didn't lay that sweet pass to Gobert or Favors on their slamdunks,Snyder is coaching a team with an under .500 record and playing under their skillset right now .The players will right the ship if they are to recover their slow start ,not Snyder

For F%%ks sakes Snyder didn't lay that sweet pass to Gobert or Favors on their slamdunks,Snyder is coaching a team with an under .500 record and playing under their skillset right now .The players will right the ship if they are to recover their slow start ,not Snyder
Lol. Still butthurt Snyder quickly exposed your boy Kanter as a fraud and shipped him asap, eh. Also, nice comments about how Utah hates Muslims or something in the other thread too? Can't remember the details because it was so idiotic it made my brain and soul hurt.

Oh, you're Turkish. I've been. It's a dump. Would not go again.

Also, Turks have the tendency to insist that they're white, so I don't know why this guy is playing the race card now.

Not the brightest poster

Oh, you're Turkish. I've been. It's a dump. Would not go again.

Also, Turks have the tendency to insist that they're white, so I don't know why this guy is playing the race card now.

Although tleikheen seems to be an idiot, that's uncalled for. Turkey is a wonderful country. I've been there a few times, will definitely go back.

Not the smartest poster

Although tleikheen seems to be an idiot, that's uncalled for. Turkey is a wonderful country. I've been there a few times, will definitely go back.

I've never actually been, just trying to annoy him. :p

Edit: Not that I'm apologizing. If he feels perfectly free to talk **** about Utah and Mormons, I'm treating him in kind.

I see what tleikheen must be doing. He knows nobody likes Kanter, so he wants to show everyone what they look like coming here to troll for a specific player for ridiculous reasons.