What's new

Game 4: GSW @ Utah 7:00 pm MST

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
The Heat's big three eclipsed my hate for the Lakers. Then after GSW hosed us from being one position away from Lillard, and after we bailed them out on all those salary deals and the. Let them get Iggy, they eclipsed any hatred I ever had for a franchise. When I found myself rooting for LeBron, I realized my hatred. They hired Mark Jackson. They have that snake Bob Myers. Consider tonight game 1 of this series.

07-matt-barnes-derek-fisher-playing.w710.h473.jpg

150528102718-dell-curry-shoots-road-uni-utah-jazz-archive-1986.story-body.jpeg

70d7460469419af9605dc7b397520867.jpg

AndrisBlog_Blue_250x300.jpg

screen-shot-2015-10-07-at-5-49-13-pm.png

75964738.jpg

1omz1m.jpg

Last edited:
So my 24 year old daughter just texted me and asked if I'd like to go the the game tonight with her. "YES!! Wait, where'd you get the tickets?" She wouldn't say but the twerp probably just spent $200+ to take me.

After all the years of supporting the Jazz this will be my first playoff game ever. So excited!

So my 24 year old daughter just texted me and asked if I'd like to go the the game tonight with her. "YES!! Wait, where'd you get the tickets?" She wouldn't say but the twerp probably just spent $200+ to take me.

After all the years of supporting the Jazz this will be my first playoff game ever. So excited!

She probably found a loophole online where a car dealership was offering them as incentives.

I wonder if Barnes and them are back from that Jingles trip to Vegas?

I'm hearing Barnes somehow has UT Jazz tatted on his face along with D Fish, whatever that means...

I think our guys will give it everything as usual but I'm a little worried Klay might have 30 points in the first quarter

Gotta solute our guys for getting up for this one, even I don't know if I can bring myself to watching it.

>__<

On the 1 hand I hope the Jazz can pull out at least a win in this series.

But on the other, a sweep would certainly put the GSW situation in the spotlight for the Commissioner and the League to discuss in the offseason about how to maintain parity and competitiveness in the League when a team is able to accumulate 4 All Stars without repercussion. I know Adam Silver had felt very strongly about this in the past and I sincerely hope something is done about it.

I can't even begin to imagine what all these 4-0 series are doing to the TV ratings. They've gotta be wayyy down this year.

We have (by far) the best chance at winning a game in this series tonight. This is our most likely game to win.

So I guess I feel pretty good about winning this one.

It is too bad Jazz got the short end of the stick rest wise this series. We really needed an extra day or more between LAC and GS. We also could have used any of the extra days rest in the series not every other day we got. Its not an excuse but Jazz are one of the teams that could have really used those rest days every other team has got in the playoffs so far. Jazz probably needed the extra rest more than any other team based on the injuries and wear some of our players had.

Beyond the injuries that rest would have helped with Favors and Hill we have played a lot of minutes and ran a lot.

Hayward has ran the second most miles in the playoffs at 25.8 (#1 is 26 for Beal). We also have Inlges at #15, JJ at #16(way to many for him), and Hill at #23(despite missing a couple games).