What's new

Game 6: Close it out -- Thunder @ Jazz 4/27/2018 8:30 pm MST

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
In the last game thread, Westbrook harnessed the power of the churro. This one's on me. Today, it's all about reclaiming the power of the churro, and that is only as powerful as there is JazzFanz active participation in unifying our hearts and minds.

297u8z.jpg

297ug1.jpg

297ul8.jpg

297uo3.jpg

297upt.jpg

complete.gif

If we can't close out tonight, it's only because there was not enough churro. Need your creativity, JazzFanz.

Donovan and Joe are ready for battle.

297urv.jpg

Why lightning? Because lightning always comes before thunder...

hammer.gif

Last edited:
I keep telling folks that the churro reference is bad karma. Makes the bball gods upset. Just leave the churro behind once and for all.

Churros is why we get dissed, put our trust in Mitchell, Gobert, Ingles, Rubio and that is enough for the win. Mitchell will drop 50 + tonight, remember you heard it here first.

Sent from my ASUS_X018D using JazzFanz mobile app

U guys need to repent. The power of the churro is real and I need you to both go to the Best Buy confessional (the men’s room handicap stall) and confess your sins to the nearest pooper.

Who you think brought us Joe Ingles, Rudy, and Spida... it was the churro.

It was said the Denver Nuggets were sold on taking DM at 13... “Trey Lyles isn’t even that good and that bish hates practice” said the Denver GM while reaching for a snack... he then grabbed a churro and took a bite... then said you know what eff it... we will get Lyles and OG... call DL.

DL happened to be snacking on a churro and set it down and wiped his hand off... it was the Denver GM.

There has been one set of footprints... one set!

For good vibes purposes everyone watch this with volume up... the churro loves positivity and good energy.

I expect laser sharp focus and a really sharp, assertive game from our boys.

In the words of the Donovan:

Let's go!

The churro is bad luck. It's original good luck resulted in dark magic. It's time we kill the churro once and for all for we no longer need it's powers. We have the Spida.

churrodoll.jpg

Reactions: MVP
If we lose I will blame the churro doubters and all of you will be called to the repentance stall at Best Buy