What's new

Game 6 signage

Now, what signs would you all make if you could?

Joe Johnson is so cool, I'd make a giant picture of his poker face with "_______ Joe" where I could swap out the _______ for "happy", "angry", "excited", "Nervous" and swap them out based on the mood of the arena at that moment.

Or the easy:

sign4.png

lol on the respect poster take out the ball and put doc rivers face.

If I was going to make a sign...

"Hey Chris, let me take you to Zupas"

"Clippers Fan Party Sponsored by Zupas"

"Clippers eat FREE at Zupas"

but only if the rumours are true....

I like your #2, but #3 is good. Could you do a play on words from teh old Utah License plate? The Greatest Snow on Earth....becomes "The Greatest Joe on Earth"

His wife confirmed Zupas.

Bro... do joe Ingles and Gordon Hayward... best father son duo in the NBA!

I like the third on the best. Although I think you need to get a better or sharper picture of JJ in that one.

Although the way you always are on camera at games holding your pictures very stoic like #1 would look best for that. That would have been better for game #4 though.

I like the third on the best. Although I think you need to get a better or sharper picture of JJ in that one.

Although the way you always are on camera at games holding your pictures very stoic like #1 would look best for that. That would have been better for game #4 though.

He should use your Walking Dead photoshop for a poster.

You are trusting your health in the hands of minimum wage workers who probably give 0 ****s.

This is so damn obvious that I'm seriously and totally legitimately pissed at Hayward right now. We could very easily be down 3-1 in the ****ing playoffs because that dude won't be an adult.