What's new

Game #60 Clippers at Jazz Feb 27,2019 7pm

I should get paid everytime someone uses my line. @Jason can you just set up some kind of account. Jazzfanzers can just pay me directly, thanks

Mitchell is why we won. Lol.

That block he had was huge, all those ft’s were huge, putting guys on skates, the floaters in the 4th. The tipped rebound, and your only going to mention the mistakes? How bout you recognize all of his winning plays. He was brilliant after the slow start in the first quarter, wow the idiots in here.

Shad gonna shad

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

If two years ago someone had said Hood would be playing for Potland and Hayward for Boston. I would have figured it possible.

If you told me they both were bench players. I would've thought "explosive scoring sixth man".

If you told me they would combine for 3 points i would've said "nut-uh"

If you would've told me the Jazz would be without Burks, Hood, and Hayward and the combined haul for them was 38 year old Korver and Jae Crowder I would've thought that was for Burks and the other two left in free agency.

If you'd told me all three would be gone, Dante would be in a coma, and the Jazz would only have one first round pick from the previous 4 years playing....and the jazz were beating the clippers to secure 6th place I would've been shocked.
Helluva post

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think if we can add more offensive talent in the offseason and take some pressure off of Donovan it will help his efficiency out a ton. Right now defenses are able to focus so much attention on him that he's bound to have some rough shooting nights.

The Jazz have enough offensive players to do the job. When Donavan shoots the ball in traffic with 10-15 seconds left on the 24 second clock, it's not defensive pressure thats the problem but poor shot selection! He needs to make the extra pass like all Jazz players need to do and our shooting percentage will go up as will our winning percentage! By the way, I think the Jazz have more than a decent chance at beating the nugget's tonight, don't you?

NATO is more injury prone than Yeti, I can't imagine that either guy can be a starting (30 mpg) player in this league. Rubio's hamstrings are made of steel compared to health of his backups.

I think if we can add more offensive talent in the offseason and take some pressure off of Donovan it will help his efficiency out a ton. Right now defenses are able to focus so much attention on him that he's bound to have some rough shooting nights.

Great post!!
This is true. But if he's really an all-star in the making he needs to rise up. LBJ, AD, hell even an almost all-star in Tobias Harris all adjusted to being the focal point of opposing defenses, and that list goes on. If Mitchell is to be anything but a CJ McCollum he needs to turn that corner too.

Could you name them please and post their amazing offensive stats too? TIA

We have shooters that are effective when they can get open for shots! Our two big guys down low are a prime example of what I'm talking about! Our outside shooters would do better if given a pick or screen to get open. Theses type plays need an extra pass to get open and it's a better option than Donovan forcing shots in traffic or launching 3 pointers out of his range!

We have shooters that are effective when they can get open for shots! Our two big guys down low are a prime example of what I'm talking about! Our outside shooters would do better if given a pick or screen to get open. Theses type plays need an extra pass to get open and it's a better option than Donovan forcing shots in traffic or launching 3 pointers out of his range!
We need another shot creator besides Donovan. Our bigs aren't shot creators. Our shooters aren't either.

This is true. But if he's really an all-star in the making he needs to rise up. LBJ, AD, hell even an almost all-star in Tobias Harris all adjusted to being the focal point of opposing defenses, and that list goes on. If Mitchell is to be anything but a CJ McCollum he needs to turn that corner too.
The thing I hate most is ignorance!! LBJ, AD, and even Harris had good to elite offensive players around them. When you are the only player on your team that can consistently create your own offense, guess what happens, offense is harder to come by because the defense is focused on you this also causes more team turnovers because you have to create more team offense, because that one guy can’t do it every possession. Why do you think LBJ left Cle. the first time?!

But I guess for you ignorance is bliss, you idiot!!

Just wanted to chime in... DM very good, Favs another solid effort though that 1st quarter was *** from everyone, refs were just awful... really inconsistent.

NETO! Jebus I love how that guys just does work when his number is called... stay healthy for a while K

The thing I hate most is ignorance!! LBJ, AD, and even Harris had good to elite offensive players around them. When you are the only player on your team that can consistently create your own offense, guess what happens, offense is harder to come by because the defense is focused on you this also causes more team turnovers because you have to create more team offense, because that one guy can’t do it every possession. Why do you think LBJ left Cle. the first time?!

But I guess for you ignorance is bliss, you idiot!!
Davis never had an elite offensive player on his team.

OMG, sure in a team setting, but we are talking about creating your own offense. Gobert gets everything off set plays, and outback’s. He doesn’t generate his own though.
The only point is that it's incorrect to say that AD has had more help than Mitchell.

In fact it's an insane statement to make.

Who the hell makes these schedules? Back to back after the All-Star game, three full days off, followed by another back to back forcing the team who played last night to travel?

Who the hell makes these schedules? Back to back after the All-Star game, three full days off, followed by another back to back forcing the team who played last night to travel?
Poor Utah, got 3 days off then had to take a 90 minute plane ride.