Game 68: Jazz at Rockets

AKistheFEARFACTOR

It's GAMEDAY!

Current Standings:
6. GS 39-30 13.0GB
7. HOU 36-31 15.0GB
8. LAL 36-33 16.0GB
9. UTA 34-33 17.0GB

Doing the road trip from Austin to Houston tomorrow to make this Jazz-Rockets classic matchup.

PROJECTED STARTERS

UTAH JAZZ
Jazz-Rockets-Basketball.JPEG-0aa70-306x210.jpg
JEFFERSON
MILLSAP
HAYWARD
FOYE
WILLIAMS

HOUSTON ROCKETS
Houston-Rockets-390x220.jpg
ASIK
MOTIEJUNAS
PARSONS
HARDEN
LIN

Here's a little throwback moment when I brought the Jazz some of my luck at Game 7 in 2007.
[video=youtube_share;_3fhpYtDU94]https://youtu.be/_3fhpYtDU94

Keys to the game:
Battle of the bigs. Apart from Jefferson, Sap and Asik the rest are relatively n00bs. Favors, Kanter, Robinson, Motiejunas, Smith etc.
How do we contain Harden? Or the perimeter in general? Harden, Lin, Delfino, Parsons all have the range in their arsenal. Have to defend the perimeter.

Last game:
Rockets got blown out on Sunday at home versus the Warriors. Were down big, cut it to single digits, but the game got away from them in the fourth and they lost by nearly 30.
The Jazz lost to a depleted Knicks squad at home. Both teams have at least one days rest, so I expect them both to come out with some fire. Jazz know they have to win 1 of 3 on this Texas triangle, if not 2 to stay in contention, this being the biggest of the three. Jazz also got blown out at home last time they played Houston in one of their biggest home losses of the season. We must avenge that loss!

Last, any signage ideas?
"Do me a Favors and give me Mo G-Time!"

Last edited:
There comes a Time when a team must reach deep down and find its inner being and release all the powers of the universe, in order to fullfil their destiny and rise from the ashes of the bridges that have been burned from past transgression!

Utah Jazz It is time!!!!!

There comes a Time when a team must reach deep down and find its inner being and release all the powers of the universe, in order to fullfil their destiny and rise from the ashes of the bridges that have been burned from past transgression!

Utah Jazz It is time!!!!!

There comes a time when u must watch the game with your bros at Wingnutz!

Kanter you Evans do me a Favors and play G-time, for Burks sake? Or something like that, just not mo G-time, Corbin would get confused and read only up through the "mo" and overplay the lousy chucker.

Another road game...doesn't matter who the opponent is, it's gonna end bad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I have given up on this season and dont really mind missing playoffs and getting ever so slightly better pick.

With that said I want us to win this game so bad.

I tried to rep but couldn't hence will when available. Num wants you to give it to Dutch in order to fulfill the tanking mission.

I tried to rep but couldn't hence will when available. Num wants you to give it to Dutch in order to fulfill the tanking mission.

a dutch tank for you

Dutch_tank.jpg

thats what my firends ask me if they see me with a hottie on my arm.
cus i aint really a looker.
yet i get women who are far out of my league.

hahaha in al seriousness. for some reason my game threads are bad luck.
since we are tanking.
we need all the bad luck we can get

That would make us no better than the Warriors were last year. Ideally we should hope GSW falls out. We have 2 mid round picks regardless. +/- 1 lottery spot is not enough a motive to miss playoffs.

How does Houston view the game:

Howard Chen @ho_chenCSN Harden on if this is like playoff elimin game, considrin stakes for Jazz: "This is def a big game for us, probly the biggst game all season" "Last game was a very big game, but this game is even bigger. So we've got to come out here and play like it."

And from the Jazz:

"Houston's not going to feel sorry for us," Corbin said. "We go to San Antonio (Friday) and then Dallas (Sunday), and those guys aren't going to feel sorry for us, either. If we feel sorry for ourselves, it's going to be a long trip. We have to pick ourselves up and lay everything we have out there on the floor."

Harden on if this is like playoff elimin game, considrin stakes for Jazz: "This is def a big game for us, probly the biggst game all season" "Last game was a very big game, but this game is even bigger. So we've got to come out here and play like it."
Jazz have their own Kanter-weapons!
Go Jazz! (non-committal battle-cry)