First BF League CHAMP
Contributor
After facing the going-nowhere-fast Kings their last two games,

150408010402-isn221-gobert-zoo-promo-00000925.1200x672.jpg

and his crew are at

Fort%20Blocks_zpscy24cahn.png

taking on the Memphis Grizzlies, led by

6a00d83451b84f69e2010536cb4885970c-500wi

The Grizzlies are in a fierce battle for the #2 seed in the West, I expect them to bring it.

blog9962widea.jpg

7c835ba4b4bfe90e3609f63d6c12e68e.jpg

dancer-bracket08-1-1024.jpg

Emily-Cara-Kelsi.jpg

Go Jazz! I've got 4 words for you Grizzlies and fans:

justin-timberlake-cry-me-a-river.gif

I hope Hood, Rudy, Hayward, and Favors do well and we lose by a point so we maintain the #10 pick. I feel dirty when I root for the Jazz to lose...:(

Go Jazz!!!

I think Hayward and Favors stick with reduced minutes and Snyder continues to ride Gobert, Hood and Exum to the finish.

Hoping for continued aggression from those 3. They are huge for this team next year.

Last edited:
If Hayward and Faves play less minutes I can easily see the Grizzlies winning, which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

I will be at the game thanks to b_line

Go Jazz!!!

I think Hayward and Favors stick with reduced minutes and Snyder continues to ride Gobert, Hood and Exum to the finish.

Hoping for continued aggression from those 3. They are huge for this team next year.

Totally agree. Even if they don't win, it'll be fun seeing the Gobert/Hood/Exum trio close out another game.

Just hope the effort level in general tonight is more like it was in the 2nd half of the Kings game. That first half was brutal.

Just went on a google journey, according the internet Michael Buffers net worth is 400 million. He was a car salesman at age 32 then tried some male modeling eventually becoming a ring announcer.

I'm at Maxwell's for pizza before the game. Snuck a bottle of southern comfort into the restaurant. Drank it all.
Going into the game loaded right about now